Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400648 by AlanJones Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 am
Email sent to our admin address:

I recieved an email 21 days ago from a lady called miss Mara Ibrahim who I met of Facebook more than a year ago. This lady was saying she was at a refugee camp in Benin Republic. She ran away from south Sudan to seek refugee in Benin Republic after her father who was the director in the ministry of health was killed in cold blood with her mother.
She wanted my help because her father had left a huge some of mine in a European bank but I didn't work out.
A year later she sent an email saying she had left me a sum of $150,000 purposely for the little effort had put in to help her to recover the money. She told me to write to the following email address: [email protected] but the letter was suppose to be addressed to:The director, Mr Jude George.
They told me to submit all the necessary documents for them to send me ATM card so that I can use it to withdrawn money anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, upon submission of the necessary documents, they asked me to pay $200 so that they can send me the ATM card instead of me travelling to Benin which I find unreasonable.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement