Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400661 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 19:19:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Greeting to you,

Greeting to you,

I am Mr.James Duru ,I want you to be my partner in the transfer of the sum of ($10.5m US Million dollars) discovered in my department in a Bank here in West Africa and I will give you more details on this when I get your reply but be rest assured that I will give you 45% of the total sum once the transfer is completed but you have to maintain secrecy of this deal if you are ready to work with me.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Please you should reply l me immediately as soon as you receive this letter for more explanation

Yours faithfully,
Mr.James Duru.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement