Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400723 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:47 am
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 23:59:39 +0000
Subject: PLEASE ASSIST

Hello,

I am. HOWARD V,MILLER an American soldier attached to UN peace keeping force in Syria, I am the commanding officer of the First Battalion of the Royal Irish Regiment.

As you may know, everyday there are several cases of insurgents attacks and suicide bombs going on here in Syria. We managed to move funds belonging to some demised persons who were attacked and killed through insurgent attacks.

The total amount is US$15 Million dollars in cash. We want to move this money to you so that you may keep our share for us until when we shall come over to meet you. My partner and I will have 70% while the remaining 30% shall be for you. Please be informed that there is no string attached. What is required of you is to receive the boxes in your country hence we shall make proper arrangements to convey the boxes to you through Special Diplomatic Courier.

If you are interested I will send you the full details as to how this transaction will be completed. My job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you?

When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact address where the consignment will be delivered.

This business is risk free. The boxes can be shipped out in 48hrs.
You can also get to me by my private email: [email protected]

Respectfully,

MAJOR. HOWARD V.MILLER

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement