Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396948 by AlanJones Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 am
From: MR.CHRISTOPHER A.WRAY FBI DIRECTOR - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE FBI WASHINGTON DC
Tel. No.: +18586837635

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

The Federal bureau of investigation FBI Washington DC believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $ 8,000.000.00 (Eight million us dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100 % genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to let you know that we have just been informed through secrete source that the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $200 for Custom Clearance Certificate charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave to you.

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. As a lawful legal owner we are hereby to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money which we do not wish for you to lose .

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges $100 for now after which the Diplomatic Agent delivery your consignment trunk box to you then once you receive your fund you can then pay the balance $100. All we want you to do right now is to send the half of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR RIA, JUST USE THE $100 AND BUY GOOGLE PLAY GIFTS CARD AND SCRATCH IT AND SEND US THE PICTURE,

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $100.00 TO OUR CASHIER NAME IN BENIN REPUBLIC THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

Receiver Name: APRIL CHI GOZIRIM
City Location: Cotonou
Text Question: How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: $100
Sender's Name
MTCN

Contact us right away and let us know when you send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you take advantage of it, before it is too late to do so.

Also we are informed that we came to an agreement with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending half of the fee latest before the end of tomorrow. So please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them and that am sure will be a very great loss to you as we can not be able to help you then,

CLICK ON REPLY, TO REPLY BACK TO ME DIRECT, and do not forget to give me your direct mobile line for private communication.

All the messages you have been receiving from those low life fake peoples were from her the same group of fake members only to confuse you. To Visit FBI Headquarters / Tours. Our Headquarters is located between 9th and 10th Streets in northwest Washington, DC The closest Metro subway stops are Federal Triangle on the Orange / Blue lines, Gallery Place / Chinatown and Metro Center on the Red line, and Archives / Navy Memorial on the Yellow and Green lines

MR.CHRISTOPHER A.WRAY FBI DIRECTOR
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Yours in Service,Photograph of Director
CHRISTOPHER A.WRAY
Phone +1 (858) 683-7635

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#397842 by Troy Platt Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:46 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 13:34:29 +0100
Subject: This Is Last You Will Ever Hear From Me And You Fail To Comply.

From Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

How are you today? This is last you will ever hear from me and you fail to comply.

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your home address on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2019 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $69.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on MONDAY , the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by MONDAY as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $69 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $69 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $69 payment.

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR RIA, JUST USE THE $69 AND BUY ITUNES CARD AND SCRATCH IT AND SEND US NUMBER,

Please find the payment data below to send the $69 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name: DAVID MARK
Address: Cotonou, Benin Republic
Question: Urgent
Answer: Needed
Amount: $69.00
MTCN reference number............
Sender Name...........
Sender's Telephone……
Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#401472 by AlanJones Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:55 am
From: IMF. Directors Dr. Miracle O Franco - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: REGISTER WITH NEW IMF CDA TO RECEIVER YOUR FUNDS $2,500,000.00 USD
Tel. No.: +22962452881

Image result for imf logo
Image result for imf logoINTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS(IMF AUTHORITY) IMF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
CRIMINAL DETENTION AGENCY (CDA) (Public Affairs)( REF:0101IMFB)

Good Day!!!!

Don't be so smart, Stop deceiving your-self, But I will still brief you that you are running out of time because there is no way you will get any funds from Africa since you refused to Register and to respond to our previous mails,Even if you like you pay money to every body in all Africa contents as a whole, There is no way you can get your funds or your consignment too,Because our 24/7 tracking surveillance is monitoring all your transaction and those you are working with all this while with those people you called your lawyer or representative in Benin and other country here in Africa, By the way what have they done for you just for you to trust them? What have you gain or get in return in all the transaction these lawyer's or representative have verify for you? It is only a stupid fool will seek someone who is younger to be your own child to investigate a transaction on your behalf, what a shame? Why you never received any money from Africa Internet compensation is that you did not register as a member to IMF AND CDA Try today to receiver $2.5 Million USD Compensation.

Just (3) days ago we arrested 14 scammers who are under the age of 20-24yrs old, impersonating different office in Benin, due to the Benin lawyer they were sentence to 5yrs imprisonment for fraudulent activities in Benin, due to investigation, some of this arrested victim has a luxurious cars etc. So imagine your money used or spend for women and beer due to their confessions.

This are some of the reason most of you are ask to be a registered member to the IMF And CDA which give you 100% security of getting all your funds from Africa within a second. It is only those who are member to the U.N/U.N.A.O are advice not to make any further payment to us since they will get their individual documentation both from IMF and the U.N/U.N.A.O office but investigation will carry out to know if you are any register member to any of the organization mentioned to
you.

But If you are not a member, please kindly pay your IMF and CDA membership certificate and identification card which will cost you $50.00 USD SEND it today or fall to do so you lose your fund and kindly send it to our cashier bellow:

Send through Western Union or Money Gram;

Receiver Name: JONE ABEL,
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Question: What Colour?
Answer: Blue
Amount:($50.00 )
MTCN;?

I wait to hear from you immediately to enable your transfer take place immediately without any further delay or stress .

Regards,
MR. David Lipton,
CALL +229 62452881
First Deputy Director
IMF International Relations (Dept) Public Affairs
Federal Republic Of Benin.
Email ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.