Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#283753 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:58 am
EMS COURIER [email protected]

Refundable insurance does not exist. This is a scammer trick to steal money from you.

Dear Client,
You are welcome to EMS parcel delivery , one of the best parcel delivery services with associations with other international couriers .
EMS Delivery Service offers heavily discounted courier services to small-medium sized businesses and individuals, still booking with major B2B parcel delivery services with names you know and trust, like EMS, City Link, TNT, Yodel and Parcel force.

PURPOSE OF MAIL:

We have information about a discreet parcel placed here by Mr Stunt Hans here at EMS branch Columbus Ohio to be transported and delivered to you to the address below:

<removed to protect privacy>

You must check this delivery address above and confirm if the address is correct .

BUT WE ARE SORRY WE CAN NOT PROCEED WITH YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE AS A DISCREET PACKAGE IT NEEDS TO BE INSURED.

We want to let you know that we are obliged to process the TRAVELING INSURANCE PAPER for all discreet parcels since we have to avoid custom checks and clearances on the way .

Your sender has been a potential sender of discreet packages so he insisted that your parcel be placed as a discreet one not to be opened or checked at any check points in the other check points that usually check parcels and packages passing to different states .

So everything is arranged for the parcel to come to you discreetly and passing through all other boarder states without it being checked by customs as a suspicious parcel because discreet parcels are always being seen as illegal parcels .

So our insurance department have just done the last check of your parcel and they said that an insurance paper is the only document needed now for us to proceed because it might not reach its destination safely as it might be forced to open at any custom branch in the different states the package will pass through before arriving your destination .

Here is the details of Insurance needed for your parcel so it leave for Michigan :

TEMPORAL TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.

* Terminal(clause).....Confirmed

* Class B.Urgent).......Confirmed

* Arrival..............(PENDING)

Number.....EM021S115CA2180

* Refundable Insurance..NOT AVAILABLE

Verifications......Not Available

So the total cost for the insurance as drafted below: Requirement

Verification(2)............................$30/2 /$100

Refundable Insurance......£145 /2/ $300
GRAND TOTAL......................$400

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT YOU WILL HAVE A 99% REFUND OF THE MONEY WHILE 1% WILL GO TO THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT AFTER SAVE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS .

SO YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT TO US BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION WITH THE ADDRESS BELOW :

Name................ Patrick Besong
City............................Columbus
State...................................Ohio
Zip code.............................43221
Country..................................USA
Amount..............................£350

METHODS OF REFUND SHOULD BE DECIDED BY RECIPIENT WHEN GOODS ARRIVE YOUR HOME:

* BY CASH AT HAND WHEN COURIER VAN VISITS YOUR HOME
* BY BANK TRANSFER (TWO DAYS AFTER ARRIVAL OF PET)
* MASTER CARD.

We need this amount so as to create your insurance certificate.

REASONS FOR THE INSURANCE OF THE PRODUCTS

1 . Following Section 7, Article 4 (US-07/4 039746/95) of 13th July 1999 of the United State Drug Administration and the International Regulatory Board for Cargo transportation ( IRBCT), Customized Packages being transported Within the United State and across any country in general would have to be registered into the US Insurance scheme.

2 . According to Section 8, Article 10 ( US-07/17 031246/95) of 13th July 1998, the insurance scheme is 100% refundable . So you are expected to make the payment of$400 that would be used to purchase and register your Package again lost and damages .

3 . Out of the$400 that you will pay for the Refundable Insurance Scheme of your Package.

ADVANTAGES OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE SCHEME.

With the refundable Insurance Scheme, your package can be allowed to travel across the countries that make up the American continent and European Continent .

This provide for an effective passage across any port of entry or exit without exposure of the package because it is marked with diplomatic sealed stamps evading all custom check EMS again until arrival at the address provided above.
In case of any complication the shipping company will be in charge of any eventual damage without involving other parties.

Thanks for your understanding and we hope to satisfy you as we have been doing for the others .
Thanks .

EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE
THE MANAGEMENT

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#401503 by DrZeus Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 am
This fake [email protected] told me that I owed 555. The guy who scammed me said just pay it. I refused and he started threatening me.

NOTE:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EMAIL COMES WITH YOUR PARCEL ALREADY BEING TRANSPORTED BUT DISCOVERED PACKAGE NEEDS TO BE INSURED TO GET TO FINAL DESTINATION OF DELIVERY.

HOWEVER, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION EVERY SINGLE LETTER SINCE WE SHALL NOT DELIVER AND WILL PRESS CHARGES IF YOU DO NOT CORPORATE.
SENDER PAID JUST FOR THE SHIPPING FEE WHICH IS A STANDARD COST.  30$ AND DUE TO REPORTED CASES OF LITTLE AMOUNTS OF DRUGS LIKE (MARIJUANA,PAIN PILLS, ANABOLIC AND COCAINE ETC) AND BAND EXPORT PRODUCT WHICH ARE BEEN SMUGGLED IN SMALL PACKETS WITH THE MOTIVE THAT IT IS A SAMPLE PACKAGE, OUR NEW POLICIES NOW IS PERFORM ROUTINE CHECKS ON ALL SAMPLE AND SEND PACKAGES BROUGHT TO OUR SERVICE , AND MORE OVER ON THE PARCEL BROUGHT TO US, IT HAS NOT BEEN LABEL WITH NO DETAILS NOR PRODUCT NAME OR COMPANY NAME THUS NOT STATED BY THE SENDER ,THUS IT LOOK SO SUSPICIOUS. THEREFORE WE NEED TO ISSUE A PSI AND INSURANCE LICENSE TO THE RECEIVER SO THAT THE CUSTOMS WILL KNOW THAT THE PACKAGE IS PURE AS WELL TO OUR INSURANCE DEPARTMENT THAT THE SAMPLE PACKAGE HAS BEEN PROPERLY CHECK AND THE PRODUCT UNDER OUR KEEPING IS CLEAN, GENUINE AND DESTINED FOR NON TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

CONTENT REAL.

This PSI and Insurance License is to prove to your State Border Police That, The package has already been examined by us and now ready for shipment. We want you to have peace of mind in knowing that your shipment is protected by a top rated insurer with the highest financial ratings and claims payment history in USA. We are proud to offer you EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE Insurance with coverage based on the actual value of your goods(based on weight) from the following top rated insurer, who specializes in cargo, freight, shipping & moving insurance. In accordance to our terms and conditions all clients are expected to pay a refundable insurance fee depending on the quantity and weight before any delivery can take place. This money is refunded immediately we receive a confirmatory mail or call from you about the safe arrival of your package within 30 MINUTE    you can withdraw your money safely.

THE PSI CHECK FEE AND INSURANCE IS 550$ AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME OF YOUR PARCEL AND 550$ IS THE REFUNDABLE AND DISCRETE FEE PAYABLE TO THE RECEIVER UPON RECEPTION OF HIS/HER PACKAGE BY CASH AND THE REFUNDABLE PROTECTIVE INSURANCE WILL GUIDE THE PARCEL WHILE ON TRANSIT

Your Insurance is 100% refundable back to you upon delivery of your package , the 100% Refundable insurance of your package before we proceed and hand package to you in Four hour time as we are in your city now in West Palm Beach

The guy keeps texting me saying pay or DEA will get you. He refuses to admit that he’s a fraud and when I asked if he typed up the EMS message he told me to fuck off when I pointed pit grammatical errors.

I’m a teacher and this put a dent in my bank account but now I know and I’ve learned not to deal with this again.