Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401336 by AlanJones Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: RE: $2.5 Million, ATM Master Card Payment
Tel. No.: +23480701066

From Desk Of Rev.Jim Ovia Bank Of Africa Financial Planner Address: ACI 2000 – Imm. SIPROVET – Hamdallaye
BP E 566 - Abuja - Nigeria
Phone: +23480701066
Online Banking Department

RE: $2.5 Million, ATM Master Card Payment

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 3rd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding to your abandoned ATM Master Card valued sum of US$2.5 Million and i have not received any

positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Rev.Jim Ovia, the new director ATM Head of Operation Bank Of Africa, I resumed to this office on the 2nd of September 2019 and during my official research I
discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $2.5 Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the Union management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office four months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service
company that you will take care of the courier charge,

hope it is cleared and accepted by you?I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Do not hesitate to call me on (+23480701066 as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind

positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev.Jim Ovia.
Tel: +23480701066
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401523 by mettes Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:56 pm
Attention

I received your mailing address and this is to inform you that the DHL registration and shipping fee is 550Euro and you will have to send the fee through money Gram with the information below

Receiver name Agatha ifeyinwa chinwuba
Address: Abuja Nigeria
Amount 550Euro

Once you send the fee now send me the money gram slip to proceed with the registration and delivery of your ATM card

Regards

Rev Jim Ovia