Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401543 by Michelle Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:31 am
[email protected]

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is Mr. Mohamed Hazel and I am the CEO of Mohamed consultant firm in Qatar I am working as an accredited commission agent for the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs, (MEIA) Doha, Qatar, I also play some intermediary roles between buying organization in any international competitive TENDER and my commission is usually 1% of the total contract value

please give me the following information: products specification products list/Catalogs, price list in Ex-work, monthly capacity, company profile and Payment terms. Then I will evaluate your offer and get back to you as soon as possible.

NB: Please write directly to my email address for further conversations. ([email protected]]

This is very urgent and we need your reply within 2 working days so we can make our order. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regard,

Mr. Mohamed Hazel (MD/CEO)

MOHAMED CONSULTANT FIRM

Po Box 13145 zone Centre,

Near Mall Signal D Ring road Doha,

EMAIL: [email protected]

Advertisement