Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401467 by AlanJones Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:44 am
Subject: FW: YOUR PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349095706355

PLEASE CHECK ATTACHMENT

Sir Uzoma Collins OBEHI
Director General
Swift/Telex Transfer Department

Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Cell No+234-9095706355
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]
Date:December,2019

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401610 by UjmagyTudakEln Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Dear

This is to acknowledge your email response to my inquiry into a payment file that was handed over to my office for verification and immediate transfer of the payment and while looking into the file ,I notice a little discrepancies and decided to contact you to confirm if the account details in the payment file belongs to you.

This office was recently created to handle all stalled payment which investigation have proven that was deliberately stalled by some bad eggs in the payment system and haven received your reply and confirm that the said account is not yours, this office hereby encourage you to email the following details to us which will facilitate the verification and transfer of the said payment to you through MT103 SWIFT transfer which is the globally recognized means if payment transmittal

1.Your full name , address and contact phone number

2.Your real Bank name, address, account number and bank swift

3.Your government recognized ID and your total payment value

On receipt of this, we shall legally process and remit your payment to the account provided by you within 72 banking hours.

Regards

Sir Uzoma Collins OBEHI

Director General

Swift/Telex Transfer Department

Central Bank of Nigeria

Email - [email protected]

Date:November,2019

The guy on the pictures is African Development Bank president Akinwumi Adesina.
Image Image Image Image