Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401611 by AlanJones Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Subject: Regards
Tel. No.: +2348075328079

ATTENTION; SIR
Do not be much surprise about my contact to you as the NEW WIRE ENGINEER/EXPERT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA but read this mail carefully and I am sure you will understand my position very well.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I MUST ASCERTAIN THAT YOU ARE ALIVE. I MADE SURE YOUR FILE WAS NOT CANCELLED BASED ON SOME ILLEGAL Documents DISCOVERED IN THE FILE AND SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO DIVERT THE FUNDS, SOME EVEN CLAIMED IN THEIR FILE THAT YOU ARE DEAD.WHEN IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE OFFICIALLY I NOTICED SO MANY ATTEMPTS MADE BY SOME FRAUDULENT INDIVIDUALS TO CANCEL YOUR FUND SO AS TO DIVERT THE FUND WHICH I THWARTED HENCE, MY PROPOSAL BELOW.

HAVING GONE THROUGH YOUR FILE, I NOTICED SO MANY ATTEMPTS TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU BUT COULD NOT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO.I ALSO SAW A DOCUMENT STATING YOU ARE DEAD, I OBSERVED SO MANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES REGARDS TO YOUR TRANSFER ALL IN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT YOUR FUND AND DECIDED TO TRANSFER THIS FUND TO YOU AND AS WELL BENEFIT FROM IT.I HAVE DISCUSSED AT LENGTH WITH MR BELLO WHO IS THE ONLY ONE ATTEACHED TO SUCH MATTERS TO SEE IF HE COULD BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO CONFIRM THIS. I WAS SUPRISED AS HE CONFIRMED TO ME LAST WEEK THAT YOU STILL ALIVE.

I AM A WIRE EXPERT AND I HAVE BEING WORKING FOR THE BANK FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS. I CAN TURN THIS TO SUCCESS IN LESS THAN FIVE WORKING DAYS UPON YOUR AGREEMENT TO WORK WITH ME, AND PROMISE TO DELIVER TO YOU IF YOU COULD SEAL YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE IT A TOP SECRET. I HAVE STUDIED THE CASE FILE TO KNOW THAT IT IS A DEAL ARRANGED BY THE PEOPLE IN POWER HERE AND YOU HAD SPENT SOME MONEY FOR DOCUMENTS TO MAKE IT AUTHENTIC TO THIS STAGE. BUT THEY DO TRUST THEMSELVES THEREBY WANTED TO DIVERT THE FUND TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING AGAIN ON IT NOW UNLESS THEY ARE DECIVING YOU BECAUSE OF THE ANTI-CORRUPTION CRUSADE HERE, OR OTHERWISE THEY WANT TO LINE THEIR POCKET.

Here, this is a corrupt nation where the people in Power forces us to transfer without trace. This is a Great opportunity for me and you as I am willing to transfer the fund to you. You must promise to seal your mouth because of my status here, they must not trace the DEAL to my door step or MR BERLO. Those who tried you could not succeed because they do not know the key to such transfer, but because of my position in the bank, i know every bit of such transfer and promise to do so if you cooperate with me.residing immediately you confirm the first batch to me. EVERYBODY NEEDS MONEY.
Here are the methods I want to use,HB2 proxy software hard disk is specially made for Apex banks Not for merchant or commercial bank, it is designed For wire transfer Via Apex bank of Nigeria ,this method was adopted when The present Government Discovered various fraudulent acts of some senior and Junior officers Holding strategic position in central bank of Nigeria.

You have a file "DISK "but the problem with your fund Is that your "DISK "has been marked "RED" which means that the Fund programmed in The marked 'DISK' will not be transferred because it has been stopped by some group of jealous fraudulent officers whom I know,I shall divulge to you later.

They intend diverting the fund into their Private account with every Available recourses at their reach. You will be shocked If I mention names To you soon after we complete this exercise, with your Full cooperation by being discreet about it.

So, the only option left for you now in order not to be pushed around to no avail, is to get this HB2 proxy software hard' DISK', I will copy all relevant information¢s of the previous HB2 Proxy Software 'DISK' that is marked "RED" and punch into our central data base system, which Will automatically transfer your fund into your Nominated account within 24hrs (working hrs) but before I punch the new "DISK" into the central Data base system I have to remove the old HB2 "DISK" and destroy it completely to avoid any traces.

I am aware of your predicament as regards this fund and also your ugly experience but you have to wave those ugly Experience aside and Face the reality, if you wish me well then with your Cooperation I shall Deliver.I decided to take this risk because of the way you are being treated by some group of mafias here who knows nothing than to brilliantly Cajole every beneficiaries that comes their way, into transferring their hard Earned fund into a private account of their choice.

I am telling you this from experience. What I stand to benefit as Soon as I get this fund transferred into your account, this should remain in you a TOP SECRET, but get yourself prepared for this method.If you are ready for us to go ahead with this Transaction you Can get back to me so that I can furnish you with Detailed procedural outline Of the working proceedings and how to arrange the Diskette.

I await your urgent response; think about it properly before you consider this the final option for you.

Read very carefully once again, Call me on my telephone number as soon you get my mail.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TO MOVE AHEAD IMMEDIATELY
THANKS
Mr FATAI TIMILEHIN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401762 by mettes Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:26 am
Dear ,
Bellow is the account details where you are to send the money to, please as soon as you send the money send to me the payment slip for a confirmation of the funds to avoid delay, i will be waiting to read from you soon as possible.

NAME: FATAI ABIOLA TIMILEHIN

BANK NAME: POLARIS BANK

BANK ACC: 1767816988

BANK SORT CODE: 076151323

SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA

BANK ADDRESS: 37/38 MICHAEL OGUNNUSI ROAD, OJODU OGBA LAGOS

COUNTRY NIGERIA
Regards,
Fatai.

*Bank account reported