Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382990 by AlanJones Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:06 am
Reply-to: Mr Mike Pence - [email protected]
Subject: SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY
Tel. No.: +12028863381

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white
house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card worth ten million united states dollars $10,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR Sam Frank from the FBI office and send it immediately to our Email for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
phone Number text only, +1(202) 886-3381
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#384464 by AlanJones Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:33 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Subject: SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY
Tel. No.: +15752143245

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white
house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card worth ten million united states dollars $10,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR Sam Frank from the FBI office and send it immediately to our Email for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
phone Number text only;+1(575) 214-3245

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#401612 by AlanJones Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:14 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY
Tel. No.: +17088535013

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card
brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic
in the white
house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address
once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong
delivery of your ATM card worth ten million united states dollars
$10,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home
address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great
country this week by a delivery agent MR Sam Frank from the FBI office
and send it immediately to our Email for verification and for prompt
collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
phone Number text only;+1(708) 853-5013

#401623 by mettes Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:19 am
I have received your comprehensive email and the content well understood,

I want you to position your mind that you are not going to face any challenges, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you all, I have assisted about five beneficiaries since I stated this fight and they have received their funds and they have send me with thanks messages and gift because my advice never fail them.

What I want to advice you now is that, I have discussed with President Donald Trump regards to your transaction and he guaranteed me because he knew that I am very much interested in your transaction and he assured me that he will issue

you presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from

Bank of America and immediate your fund is transferred, there will be no stoppage from any financial organization like CIA,

United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your transaction for

every body to know that Mr. President immunity covers your fund transaction.

Here in America, we don't let our differences tear us apart. Not here. Because we know that our greatness comes from when we

appreciate each other's strengths, when we learn from each other, when we lean on each other, because in this country, it's

never been each person for themselves. No, we're all in this together. We always have been.

We deliberated at length on this issue and he said that this certificate will be procured at the rate of $300 because I am involve and the payment receipt will be documented for his political oppositions not to use it against him. what I will advice you to do now is to try your possible best to make sure you raise this money urgently so that I will conclude everything concerning the delivery of your ATM card to you.

I don’t want any delay on this advice, as far as I am involve Mr President have assured me of this, kindly struggle to raise this $300

and leave every other thing concerning this delivery to me and you will confirm the receipt of your fund into your account by this week

this is my word and it is my bond. I hope to get your urgent reply.

Secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve

this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only $300.00 Right Away it means that

i have no Other Option than to make down my Report... Take note that you will have to stop communication with every other person if you

have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $300 USD only. nothing more! Nothing less! And we

Guarantee the receipt of your Fund to be successfully Delivered to you within the next 8hrs after confirmation receipt fee

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Mike Pence
#401624 by mettes Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:12 am
Here’s the bank details of the agent who will help you process your presidential immunity waiver certificate as instructed.

Account name: Ibraheem S Azeez
Account number:1000248735424
Bank: SUNTRUST BANK
Address: 7575 Highway 85, Riverdale, GA 30274. Routing number: 061000104 Swift code: SNTRUS3A

*Bank account reported
#401625 by mettes Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:29 am
The scammer sends another bank account
Here’s the full bank details and account holder address.

Account Name: Ibraheem S Azeez

Account Number: 0283997261

Routine Number: 061101375

Regions bank

Account holder address: 320 W Lanier Ave suite 100, Fayetteville, GA 30214

*Bank account reported