Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403398 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:52 am
Subject: Important
Tel. Nos.: +19156429623 & +17029252419

El Paso International Airport
Address: 6701 Convair Rd, El Paso, TX 79925
Code: ELP
Elevation: 3,958′
Phone: (915) 642-9623 Fax: 702-925-2419

Attention: XXX,

I'm Keith Preston Ross, a US veteran and a staff of the El Paso International Airport Texas, working as a head under customs warehouse bonded terminal. During my last monthly check, i came across a forfeited consignment sent to the USA, through a secured Shipping Company which was brought to our facility for over a period of time now and when scanned it was confirmed that the consignment contains Gold Bars worth cash of approximately $6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) The consignment was forfeited by the secured delivery Company because there is a restraining order on the release since it is not properly declared. The tag on the consignment bears your name and it has been abandoned here at the El Paso International Airport warehouse in El Paso, Texas.

The details on the consignment as tagged.

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 FT, Width: 2.50 FT, Depth: 1.90 ft.
Weight: 180 lbs.

Please i would like you to confide in me, so that i can help you get it out by cutting short some of the official processes that may be required.

PLEASE RECONFIRM THIS INFORMATION BELOW;

1. Your Full Name.
2. Current Home Address
3. Mobile Phone Number
4. Driver’s license & International Passport.

Sincerely Yours.

Keith Preston Ross

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement