Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403401 by hallonkev Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 am
reply-to:[email protected]
to:Recipients <[email protected]>
date:Jan 17, 2020, 4:44 AM
subject:RELY.
Hello, I have an important matter to discuss with you.

to:xxxxx xxxx <[email protected]>
date:Jan 17, 2020, 1:18 PM
subject:Hello

Hello,
How are you. I want you to partner with me in getting back the money (US$5,500,000.00) deposited in an escrow account by a citizen of your country,( Mr.Gregory L. Kuhs). This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the operations manager of our bank here in INDIA and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you write again.

(Late Mr.Gregory L.Kuhs), lived in INDIA as an international business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of Five million, five hundred thousand US Dollars (US$5,500,000.00) This funds was deposited 2011. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over eight (8) years. We have tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number cannot be reached and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address.

This issue prompted me into carrying out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide any next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I took out time to visit his residential address he used while opening his account with us and His Landlord told me he was suffering from a complicated Heart problem and died after a brief illness at Los Angles Hospital . In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to the Hospital and confirmed he is dead. His death was not reported to our bank from that time till this moment and nobody in our bank is aware of this. He was a kind & generous man. God rest his soul.

However, I want you to apply as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since he was from your country and died intestate with no identifiable family member. It does not matter whether you know him or had any relationship with him. I will guide you all the way to make this claim, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in Government hands while we have the opportunity to live better with it.

This is a risk free transaction because it will undergo normal and legal banking laws, as I am the Operations Manager of our bank and the final approval of your application will be done by my department. Once it is approved, the total money will be transferred into your provided bank account and you will also have access to (Late Mr.Gregory L. Kuhs) online account which will be issued to you by the bank. Thereafter I will come over to your country so that we can share the proceeds of the claim in the ratio of (50:50). You will get 50% for your effort and assisting in receiving the fund in your bank account . While i want to invest my own 50% in any lucrative business you may advise me that is moving in your country.

Everything will be done legally, have no fear about this. I have all the copies of the deposit documents which i will give you to back up the claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money.

Regards
Mr.Nodia Vinay
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement