Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403385 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:38 am
Subject: ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:10:52 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two
gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR. Charles
Weston by name while the other person is MR. Joseph Bevan by
name a CANADIAN national.

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney
stated that you are dead, they brought an account to replace your information
in other to claim your fund of $12.5 Million Usd which is now lying DORMANT
and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
Vancouver, CANADA
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and
died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this
information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because
we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards
to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to reply to this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall
be available 24 hrs to attend to you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to
ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we
would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Barr Kirsten Petersen
Finance Department Director
International Monetary Funds Agents

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403405 by FishyMails Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 am
Date: 2020-01-18 12:30:44 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND

Attention Dear Beneficiary..

I appreciate your email back to me, and for the 2 gentlemen they will be reported to the authority for investigation, meanwhile.

I want you to know that you will receive your Inheritance fund of $12.5 Million USD and in sound manner. you are advice to confirm the below information once more then we shall commence with the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

YOUR FULL NAME...........................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS.......................

YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER..................
YOUR COUNTRY.............................

OCCUPATION.............................
MARITAL STATUS; ........................
YOU AGE..................................

A soon as we receive the above details we shall proceed to with getting your fund to you, also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Barr Kirsten Petersen
Finance Department Director
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403406 by FishyMails Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:06 am
Date: 2020-01-18 1:29:07 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND

Attention Dear Beneficiary..

Thanks for your email back to us and we want you to know that your informations was well received by us and verified OK by this office.

Your fund is Safe as it has been kept in a safe account which we believe some people have been trying to claim it behind you, below this email a Vital information will be sent to you about your online account, which you can login and access your fund worth $12,500,000.00,

You are to keep this informations safe and don't show it to anyone as we don't know who is currently after your fund we are still investigating but meanwhile keep this details safe and again no third party is allowed to see it for security reasons, lastly you are to stop all further contact with any other person in regards to this fund as you are to keep it personal.

BANK NAME: UBA UK

BANK LOGIN SITE : https://ubaonlineuk.com/ob/login.php

BANK USER ID : 71092702421

BANK PASSCODE: Bocard123

As stated above you are to keep the above details safe, meanwhile you can go ahead and login the account details above to confirm your fund.

We await to hear from you as soon as possible.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.