Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403387 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB/PAYMENT
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:10:06 +0100

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE � UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Dear Beneficiary the fact is that you can�t seem to trust anyone again towards your approved beneficiary fund payment here just because of what you have been in cantered with other peoples, but listen our office cannot liar or deceive you, the US$120 you were ask to pay is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of US$120 is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or anybody, it is an official Clearance Certificate fee of your fund Release , and the good part of this, is that after this fee you will receive your approved fund without any body to disturbed you again over any kind of fee, you are hereby implore to divulge to us on how you want your Funds enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

1. ATM CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automated Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will sent to you via DHL Courier Service for you to activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

2. CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

3. TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents that will we be sent to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receive the US$120 from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will present to the paying bank then the paying Bank will release your fund to you without any delay. I don�t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get such good opportunity again,

The Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the US$120 fee needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved fund this time around, find a way to send the US$120 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial Breakthrough, find the US$120 and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to abandon this because of the requirement of (US$120) the receiver is our office bursary is available to receive the US$120 through Western Union.

As soon as you get back to me I will send you information on how to make the payment through the Western Union Money transfer/Money Gram.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard Allen. Douglas
Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
United Nations Fund's Remittance
Federal Ministry Of Finance

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403409 by Jeremy Phisher Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:12 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear. ...URGENT REPLY
Date: 13 Jan 2020, 15:47

SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,

Dear...

Regard to your email. This is to inform you that the only thing holding your payment is $120 to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here.

I will be waiting to receive your full details how you want your fund to release to you.

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Richard A. Douglas
Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
Federal Ministry Of Finance
Department Treasury Direct-Account
[email protected]
Tel: +2348038763705 / 002348038763705

Just across the Pond...
#404170 by FishyMails Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:29 pm
Date: 2020-02-03 5:18:16 AM +01:00
Subject: Dear. ....REPLY

SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,
Dear.,
Regard to your email. Your Fund has been approved from Federal Ministry of Finance and United Nation including Department of Treasury Direct-Account Washington DC to release your payment immediately you get back to me with your full information how you want to your fund to release to you.
You should bear in mind that the only thing holding your payment is $140 to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here.
I will be waiting to receive your full details how you want your fund to release to you.
Kindly provide your full details listed below:
1. You’re Full Name…
2. You’re Home Address…
3. You’re Mobile Telephone Number…
4. You’re Occupation…
I will be waiting to hear from you so that I can start processing your transaction immediately.
The total amount involve to release to you is US$20.5M?
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Richard A. Douglas
Department of Treasury Direct-Account
Federal Ministry of Finance
Tel: + 234-8038763705

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.