Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403501 by Trevor Jones Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 am
Subject: Be our beneficiary

Dear Mr.

Greetings to you and your family. I am James Suliman from South Sudan, I am the son of late Mr. Mohamed Suliman, my late father was a Gold and Diamond merchant and a politician in South Sudan.

We lost our patent's during a political crisis in our country South Sudan, but before the death of our father he told me and my sister that he deposited $28 Million US dollars in a Bank in Ghana and my name was put as the next of kin.

My late father told us to leave to Ghana and call one of his friend Abroad to help us out of Africa and help us invest the fund for us, but unfortunately the telephone number was switch-off and later when we got to Ghana we lost the person contact

So after the burial of our parent's my sister and I came to Ghana with the documents and we went to the Bank to inform them that since we have lost our parent's we want to transfer our inheritance funds out of the country.

The Bank told us that they heard about the death of our parent's and we should accept their condolence and when ever we are ready to claim the funds they will gladly transfer the funds to where ever we want.

My sister and I want to leave Africa to Abroad according to our late father dying wish, and we want you to help us receive the funds, be our beneficiary and invest the funds for us while we continue our schooling. If you are willing and ready to be our beneficiary and help us receive the funds for investment then get back to us and we will tell the Bank to transfer the funds to you.

We wait to hear from you.

Thanks.

James and Sandra Suliman
Advertisement