Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403383 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:36 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Contact my Personal Assistant tt
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 02:40:57 -0800

Dear Friend,

This is Judge Mjd Wallis, I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Poland.

Presently I’m in Poland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the realization of this endeavor despite the fact that it failed us some along the way.

Now, contact my Personal Assistant, his name is Mr. John Marlon and his email address is ([email protected]) ask him to send you the total $850,000.00 which I kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this endeavor.

I did appreciate your efforts as at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary, John and instruct him where to send the amount to you quickly.

Please, do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffer at that time. As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner at hand,

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my PA on your behalf. So feel free to get in touch with John and he will send the amount to you.

Thanks, and my greetings to your family and well wishers.

With best regards,

Judge Mjd Wallis

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403526 by FishyMails Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:20 pm
Date: 2020-01-21 6:51:06 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Contact my Personal Assistant tt

Hi,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

However My Boss Judge MJD Wallis have reserve a compensation payment of $850,000, before leaving for Poland.

Meanwhile in order to receive the fund, he has arrange with the bank to issue you a Master ATM card that you will use to withdraw the fund in any ATM marching in your area. This is a Platinum gold type of card with limit $25,000 per day. the bank has made arrangement for the funding of the ATM card, but you are required to send $380 for the bank administrative charge/shipment of the ATM card as soon as you send the $380, we will make arrangement with the bank to dispatch to you the card to your designated address via courier delivery with an accredited courier company. Furnish with your phone number, full name and address for the shipment of the card.

Make payment as soon as possible so that we can send you the payment left behind by my Boss Judge Mjd Wallis.

Sincerely

John Marlon

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.