Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403578 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 am
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:36:20 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Am entrusting you with this $8.5 million for donation

Hello Dear.
I sent you this message before and i don't know why i didn't get your respond. Dear. I’m sorry, you might not know me. I am Mrs.Lee Park Jabir, a citizen of Korean but currently admitted in the hospital here in America for my health treatment. I was married to Late Mr.Sheikh Jabir who was an oil explorer in Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2011. We were married without a child and my husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems and i have been admitted in hospital for my health treatment.

When my late Husband was alive working in Kuwait we transferred $8.5 Million to Royal Bank of Scotland to enable us travel for our health treatment and stay but unfortunately my husband died before we can start coming to United states of America. My late husband and I were good Muslim and we have donated so much to Muslim communities in Kuwait and other Islamic communities and Church's around.

I am contacting you to help me carry out a donation program within the communities around you because my doctor told me that I will be having an operation within some days from today and my doctor said I may or might not survive it after the operation. On this condition, I have decided to donate this last funds of mine for God's work through you since i cannot leave this hospital for this purpose. If you will honestly distribute this money to my wishes, I will advise you to take %20 for carrying out this project on my behalf and distribute the remaining %80 to less privilege around your community. If you are willing to distribute the money, you should please reply me back so that i will inform my lawyer to contact you as my beneficiary whom my deposited $8.5 Million with Royal Bank of Scotland will be transferred to and $100 is the money you will spend for the change of ownership.

I want you to always pray for me. Until I hear from you through my email address here: ([email protected])

Mrs Lee Park.

+1 409-292-0506

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement