Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403693 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:52 am
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:37:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Good Day

Good Day
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, Could you please get back to me with your ( telephone or fax number to enable me send you a fax) for the full details of my proposals .Anyway, My names are Engineer Mrs. Rose Hernandez, I am a citizen of America, a business woman specialized in mining of raw Gold in Africa; but now I am critically sick with esophageal cancer which has damaged almost all the cells in my body system.

My late husband died in an accident with our two daughters few years ago leaving me with our only son whom is just 10 years old, and he is my most concern now as he is still a child and does not know anything about live and has nobody to take care of him if I died; because I and my late husband does not have any relatives, we both grew up in the orphanage home and got married under orphanage as orphans. So if I die now my innocent child would be left alone in this wicked world and I do not wish to send him to any orphanage home; I want him to grow up in the hands of an individual, not orphanage.
Please note that as soon as the fund is transferred to your account, you shall take 30% of the total amount transferred to your account as my representative and the trustee of my son, and use 70% for the up keeping of my little son.

Please reply immediately with your full data if you agree to help me, so that we can arrange for the transfer of the fund to your own bank account before anything happens to me, because I will undergo surgery by next week, and I do not know what will be the result of the surgery as the doctor has told me already that I may not survive.

Please i wait to hear from you now; it's a matter of urgency.
Have a nice day
Thanks, God bless.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Hernandez

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement