Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403707 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:22 am
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 00:27:13 -0800
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Dear Friend,
I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email in response to my proposal. I would like you to understand that I am a man of social status. Therefore, I will not involve myself in a transaction of this nature and magnitude if I have not done my assignment thoroughly. I have been working in the banking institution for a very long time and I do understand the modalities associated with banking ethics. In the banking sector, those that occupy key position always enjoy some benefits which people outside the banking world cannot imagine.

Under the oath of employment, information of this nature which I have made available to you are meant to remain within the shores of the banking institution. An opportunity such as this does not come all the time but when it does, it is with all pleasure that it is being embraced by whoever the opportunity is opened to, therefore one thing that is paramount in transactions like this is “TRUST and “TRANSPARENCY”

I would like to assure you that there will be no risk involved as my position in the bank as Independent Non Executive Director guarantees this, thus, anything I say concerning the transaction in line with the laws/banking policies will be followed by the bank Executives.

Before we can proceed further i will like you to understand that this transaction can be successful only if we work together and as such you are to adhere strictly to my instructions as all instructions that I will be giving to you subsequently will be in accordance/compliance with the laws/laid down rules to apply for the deceased's fund as the Next of Kin.

In proceeding further, I want you to assure me that you will be honest during the transaction and as soon as the funds are transferred to you by the bank, we would share the money EQUALLY and PEACEFULLY either by meeting in person or through bank to bank transfers. My personal instinct directed me to contact you and I sincerely hope it was not a wrong thing to do.

I shall direct you on the process to having the funds released; we shall start by sending a formal application to my Bank for the release of the said fund as the Next of Kin to the deceased. I will send you the text i.e the format for which you are to construct the application.

Thereafter the bank will request from you the relevant backup documents to your claim according to the demand of our probate law for the transfer of funds. Once you have provided the Bank with the required documents, they would be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to a designated account which will be provided by you. Upon this laid-down structure, there will be no form of Risk or illegality in carrying out this proposal.

It is important we have a mutual understanding because I know we will surely enjoy the benefits of this in no distant time.

Kindly find below my full contact details in case of necessity:

1. Name: Frank Lehman
2. Occupation: Independent Non-Executive Director (Eco Bank of Mali)
3. Date of Birth: 25/09/1966
4. Religion: Muslim
5. Marital Status: Married
6. Home Address: Rue 4 porte 75 Canada Koulikoro Street Séméga Building District II Bamako, Mali.
7.Tel.+223 633-66-957

Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help achieve this. I will want you to immediately provide me with the following details of you.

SECTION I
1. Your Complete Names
2. Your Address
3. Present Occupation and position
4. Marital Status
5. Date of Birth
6. Religion
7. Phone Number (Mobile and Landline)
8. A scanned copy of any form of your identification (International passport or Driver’s License).

SECTION II

Please provide me with accurate answers to the following below:

Have you handled a transaction of this tune before?
Have you had an international transaction(s) before?
Specifically, have you had any business transaction with an individual or company that resides in Mali Before?

As soon as i hear from you with the required data above as well as receiving your reassurance that I can put my trust in you most especially when the funds have been released to you by the bank thus enabling us to share the money in the ratio(60/40)as agreed, I will send you the Text of Application for you to contact my bank for the release of the funds to your account as his Next of Kin.
Endeavor to have all the requirements in (SECTION I and II) above sent to me immediately as I will have to key them into the deceased's account file so that it will be an easy go through with the bank's executives with respect to verification when they receive your application. I await your swift response.
Regards,
Mr.Frank Leham.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement