Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403737 by hallonkev Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:56 am
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 2:25 PM
To: No recipient address
Subject: Dearest Friend,
Dearest Friend,

I am Barrister.Edwin Nicolas, from Lome-Togo West Africa states and have been a personal lawyer to a foreigner from abroad bearing same last names with you.But now he is late. I am contacting you in respect of his deposited fund of ($5.2Million US Dollars) which was deposited in a bank called (bceao bank) here in Togo West Africa before they met untimely death in October 6,2013 at Hawaii with his families during their long vacation visit over there.

The bceao bank where the fund is deposited issued me a notice right now to present or bring my late client next of kin to receive his deposited fund. This is why I contacted you so that we can both team up and transact it together because you are a foreigner and stand a better chance to claim the fund under my close supervision because you bear the same surname with this my late client in question.

Kindly let me know your intention to work out this deal together with me by sending me your full contact information here below directly to my private email address here([email protected]) so that i will give you more details on how we going to be successful in these deal. Send me

Your full names..................
Your contact address ................
Your Country........................
Your phone ..............
Your Business ..........................
Your Age ............................
Your private Email address......................

Thanks
Capt Edwin Nicolas.

Note: that even if it is not your last name or related name,, You can still claim the fund under my close directives or guidelines once you have the name in your names and i hope you understands this fact? even if it is your first name or middle, you can still get the fund once you are ready.
Advertisement