Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400664 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:30:07 +0100
Subject: ATTN: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE. REPLY NOW!!!

Hello

I am the owner of a security company in Kansas City Missouri, USA and I am in-charge with seeking the rightful heir to certain assets which were deposited many years ago with the security company here in Kansas City Missouri by an individual who died a few years ago. We have made extensive searches to find any living heir, but had no success. Your name was mentioned in the Will and Death Testament as being the only beneficiary of these assets. We believe that you are the person entitled to the inheritance and we are writing to bring your notice to this so you kindly get back to me for further details. The amount of the assets is $3,200,000 USD and one large box of valuables contents unknown.

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO : Rev Stanley Shawn

EMAIL : [email protected]

Regards

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#401730 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:12 am
Subject: ATTN: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE. REPLY NOW!!!
Date: 12/3/2019, 3:24 PM
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello

I am the owner of a security company in Kansas City Missouri, USA and I am in-charge with seeking the rightful heir to certain assets which were deposited many years ago with the security company here in Kansas City Missouri by an individual who died a few years ago. We have made extensive searches to find any living heir, but had no success. Your name was mentioned in the Will and Death Testament as being the only beneficiary of these assets. We believe that you are the person entitled to the inheritance and we are writing to bring your notice to this so you kindly get back to me for further details. The amount of the assets is $3,200,000 USD and one large box of valuables contents unknown.

Regards

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#401731 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 am
Find below the account details to deposit the money into and send me the transfer confirmation slip

Bank name: TCF bank

Bank address: 125 S Wabash Ave.

Account holder name: Silverlyn Okonkwo

Account holder address: 706 E 42nd Street, Chicago Illinois 60653.

Account Number: 4444745993

Routine Number: 271972572

Kindly have the money deposited into the account today

Awaiting the Transfer confirmation slip

Google is your friend!

#403743 by FishyMails Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Other e-mail: [email protected]

Date: 2020-01-24 11:23:24+01:00
Subject: ATTN: *** ARE YOU STILL ALIVE..***

Hello..How Are You Doing Today?

I am the Human Resources Manager of a security company in Kansas City, USA and I am in-charge with seeking the rightful heir to certain assets deposited some years back with the security company here in Kansas City by an individual who died a few years ago. We have made an extensive search to find YOU the living heir to these assets, but had no success. Your name was mentioned in the Will and Death Testament as being the only beneficiary of these assets. We believe that you are the person entitled to the inheritance and we are writing to bring your notice to this so you kindly get back to the Operations Manager for further details. The amount of the assets is $3,200,000 USD and one large box of valuables (Contents Unknown).

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO : Rev Stanley Shawn (Operations Manager)

Regards

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#406757 by FishyMails Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:31 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:48:43 +0100
Subject: ATTN: *** ARE YOU STILL ALIVE..***

Hello

Regards

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.