Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381677 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:12 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:27:20 +0100
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
Account Statement

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

Dear

Be informed that your over-due fund of the understated amount has been
stashed in your name in our Bank for immediate settlement with your
nominated bank account.

We hereby send to you this information submitted by Mr. John T. Kehoe
U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your fund of
$8,500.000.00,(EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR)on your behalf from this bank.

Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following
information and inform us if you are aware, or know anything about this
development.

Mr. John T Kehoe, came claiming that you instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives, therefore after several interviews with them, I told them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you as a proof that you send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

Firstly. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way,
Sacramento, Ca. 95864. whose information is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf? Secondly. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favuor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Mr. John T. Kehoe Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-25567-8, Bank Name: Bank Of America Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally, you are hereby advised to contact immediately, via if you are the
person that instructed Mr. John T. Kehoe to come for the claim of your fund

NOTE: Your full name and telephone number is needed for easier
communications, while We wait for your urgent respond to this effect

For more information's
Thanks
Godwin Emefiele,
New Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403749 by FishyMails Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:56 pm
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2020-01-25 14:25:36+01:00
Subject: Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now

Western Union Head Office
Lagos Nigeria
http://www.westernunion.com

Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now

I write to inform you that in our Board of Director`s meeting today being the 25 Jan 20120which was held for the purpose of a new year resolution, your case was presented to western union Director General due to the in completion of your payment last year 2018. Though, a mandate was given by the Director General stating that our western union branch office must finalize your payment within a given period of time starting from today.

So you be informed that following the instruction from Di rector General, we have started to transfer your funds in daily payout of $5000 per transfer. Today we have already sent you US$5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of US$800,000.00 via western union by the West African government without any further delay.I have be waiting to receive your email so that I will give you the information but you did not email us.Note that this account with us must be activated so that you can access the fund you are to pay only $450 for the activation fee

So I decided to email you with the information of your first payment of $5000.00 Please take this information and rush to the nearest western union and pick up this $5000.00 and call me so that I shall send you another $5000.00 as you know we will be sending you only US$5000.00 per day until all your payment is transfer ed to you.

Name: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Here is the information to pick up the first $5000.00;
MTCN: 321-834-6250
Sender's Name: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Text Question: In God?
Answer: We Trust
Amount: US$5000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00, and email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send another payment.

Accept our congratulations.

Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.