Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365928 by Tim Atem Wed May 30, 2018 5:44 am
reply-to: [email protected]

I have a business proposal for you if interested reply me for more details

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#365929 by Tim Atem Wed May 30, 2018 5:45 am

Greetings and thanks for your response to my email and your willingness to partner with me in this endeavor.

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Ms Margaret KWAN Wing Han, GBS, Executive Director and Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management of Hang Seng Bank LTD. Hong Kong. I have outlined the detailed story of how this transaction came about and also I got your email address discretely when I was in search of someone to assist me conclude this transaction. Please read carefully. Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client General Zaiki Taha Abdel who was with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA, made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months (2Years), with a value of Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him.We later find out that General Zaiki Taha Abdel along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident. The last time he was at my office he confided in me that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 6 years and four month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Zaiki Taha Abdel so that you will be able to receive his funds.

Considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with, you can visit our webpage here: (http://bank.hangseng.com/1/2/about-us/d ... -directors) in order for you to know more about me , I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all, because what may affects you? Shall also without fail gets back at me too. I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.

I would take care of all the expenses with regards to the lawyer that would provide all legal documentations with regards to this transaction and once again be assure that you have nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Mind you, we will share in a ratio of 60% for me 40% for you. You are to send your full details, your full name, present address, age and occupation include with any form of identification (INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE) to enable the Attorney to prepare the application for funds release and some other documents which you shall also sign, so that he can officially tendered the application on our behalf, so that it will be look into and before the funds can be endorse for transfer.

I await your prompt reply on this.

Kind Regards,
Ms Margaret KWAN Wing Han

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5