Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403822 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:15 am
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:44:26 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now

MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now

Good day,

We have concluded to Send your payment through Western Union money transfer $6,000.00 daily until the total fund of ($3.7MILLION ) is completely transferred. Meanwhile, MR. Howard Edward has Send you $6,000.00 in your name today. So contact Mr. Howard Edward, through Western Union money transfer payment Agent to SEND you the MTCN to pick up this $6000 now:

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Howard Edward
Cell Phone +(+229) 62938221
Email Address:([email protected] )

Please remember to Call and ask him to give you the Reference Number, sender name, question and answer to pick up the $6000.00. Also you should send to him your information to cross check it to avoid mistake.

Receiver's Name________________
Address: ______________________
Phone Number: _________________
Your Occupation _______________
I.D Card:______________________

Though, Mr. Howard Edward has sent $6000 in your name today so contact Mr. Howard Edward or you call him (+229) 62938221 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference Number, sender name and question/answer to pick the $6000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
Mrs. Judith Peloquin

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement