Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403872 by FishyMails Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:06 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-01-28 12:24:55 PM -08:00
Subject: Dear Belove in the Lord

Dear Belove in the Lord

Greetings in the name of our Lord, and how are you today, Hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the glory of the almighty God, My Dear I want you to be open in this project as I prayed and fasted to the almighty God, for the right person before I contacted you for this project Now be informed that God does not look for men face but your heart so I'm very happy for your promised and also your assurance to carry on this project may the mercy of the almighty Lord be open you and all the members of your family, So there
is nothing to border about that , We are serving the same God, All i wanted is the Person that will help me handle the Donation in the way i will instruct him or her,

My Dear I want you to know that I told God Almighty that I need a person that can use this money for God's work's Please try to understand that I did not contacted you by my power, but after my fasting and prayer to the Almighty God for the right person that will use this money for his work, Remember his word I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last ( Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city,

This is the word of the Almighty God that leads me to take this decisions about this Fund if you have faith in God Please go through this mail very well and get back to me and the Almighty God that lead me to contact you. Please don,t turn your back in this project as I did not contacted you by my power, All I need from you is your sincerely and trust that you will use this money for the purpose that I asked you to use it for me the world is meaningless for me right now. After my fasting and prayer to him for the right person that will use this money for his work, Now this fund was deposited in one of the Bank here ,

All I want from you now is to re-assure me that you will use this money for this purpose: take 30% of the fund and give the rest of the fund out to charity organization, Your church other charity organizations and Orphanages and any where you can use this money to do God's work like the Deaf People in your country by the spacial grace of the almighty God.

Immediately I hear from you I will link you up with the contact of the Bank, for you to contact them so that they will be assure who you are your wellness to carry this God work and he will help you how to get this fund release and transfer to you in your Bank account without any problem. Dear in the Lord,I want you to assured me that you will not let me down get back to me through email so that I can give you the Bank of the Bank where this fund was deposited for you to contact them and know the procedure of releasing the fund from their Bank and transfer to you in your Bank account.

My Dear Beloved, Please trust the almighty Lord Because I did not
Contacted you by my power but by his grace.

I'm waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sister Mrs Shalla Bruce In the Lord
Email address; [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement