Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403882 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Regarding Your $1.2Million Dollars
Tel. Nos.: +15202545333 & +22999536620

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My Name is Mr.David Johnson, Chairman of Federal Reserve Bank. I am the current Chair of the Federal Reserve, (born February 4, 1953)serving in that office since February 2018) I write to notify you that I will be visiting some of the Bank in your state This Week because I am scheduled to have a brief meeting with some of these Bank in your City for businesses and I will like to come alongside with your ATM CARD Packag of ONE MILLION $200.000 United State Dollars as we have already being discussed.

Your payment files from (4) different banks, Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA, UBA BANK and wells Fargo bank and Federal Reserve Bank was compiled and submitted to my desk this month for review. The total sum owed to you by the 4 banks mentioned above was sum up to $1.200.000 00. United State Dollars. If you can meet up with the required fees $100 Today or Tomorrow Morning then I will deliver the ATM card to your home address.

You are required to send the fee of $100 to enable our ATM Center load your funds into ATM CARD and I will ship the Card to your address which will permit you to withdrawal of US$25,000 USD three times daily. You have relay paid so much in this delivery that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because i shall be bringing it by myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it to stop me due to my position!

Note that if you still wish to receive your total sum owed to you by the 4 banks mentioned above tune of $1.2Million United State Dollars better move ahead and buy any Gift Card like Steam Wallet, Google play Card. Sephora Card or Itunes Card $100 and send the Card Picture to this Number (520-254-5333) or if you have WhatsApp the send to my WhatsApp Number here (+229-99536620) so that i will be coming with over due payment which has been delaying for a very long time due to one reason or the other. I have the veto power to go through customs and immigration and As soon as am through with the meeting I will then proceed to your address and hand over your ATM CARD to you.

Send your cell phone number and address where you want me to bring your package to which permit you to withdrawal of US$25,000 USD three times daily.But if you need bank to bank wire transfer reconfirm your bank information to me,

A, your delivery address....
B,your cell phone............
C,Banking details account number ....................
routing number.........

My Flight will move This week and I expect you to comply before then so that the delivery can be completed, If you do not comply, then it will not be my Fault if you do not receive your package. even if you don't have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don't want you to lose the chance any more

Waiting for your Urgent Reply with the payment.

Congratulations
Yours in Service,
Mr.David Johnson
Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement