Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404799 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:10 am
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 18:59:25 -0300
Subject: Kindest

Please Respond
Kindest Attention:

My name is Mr. Jowell Carlito, a Portuguese. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

As my faith lays on the edge now, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few close friends. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations and those in need. I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations when I was well. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in United States, Asia, Middle East and Europe; they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million United States Dollars (US$18, 000, 000.00) that I have with a bank in the United Kingdom (UK). I will want you to help me to withdraw this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations and use it to help those in need.

N/B: Kindly note that 30% of this funds must go to victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, South Asia Earthquake, 50% to other Charity Organizations around the World and 20% for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my laptop computer to communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf. Send your response via e-mail at:[email protected]
God be with you.
Mr.Jowell Carlito

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement