Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404800 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:11 am
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:56:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I have Funds For Charity Work within your Location

Dear
I have Funds For Charity Work within your Location

Greeting in the name of our Lord after praying with list of names asking God for more direction for this charity work and my spiritual mind chose you in-which you will equally benefits a lot from this assignment according to God direction during my prayer

Firstly, My name is Mrs. Pauline Morgan., 78 yrs old Russia woman married to late Mr. Benjamin Carlos Morgan, from Valencia in Spain who was a Businessman deals on Gold and Diamonds before he died in the year 2015.We were married for twenty two years without a child. My husband died after an illness that lasted for four days may his Soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

Before his death we were both born again Christians when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) ($ 5,500.000) deposited In a Country he has Gold business transaction when alive but he could not complete the business and felt sicked.

presently, this money is still with a Bank and Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem though what disturbs me most is my stroke.I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct to any organization of your choice, the poor and the motherless babies, orphanages, research centers,Churches and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank where he deposited this Money before his sickness started during his last business trip. I will also ask my Attorney to issue a letter of authority to the bank that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me.

I will also ask my Attorney to issue a letter of authority to the bank that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. Upon hearing from you I will direct you to my Attorney for the issuing a letter of authority to the bank that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
Remain blessed
Yours Sister
Mrs. Pauline Morgan

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement