Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402347 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:38 am
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE FROM FedEx OFFICE
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13477077454

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
5930 Corporate Ave, Cypress, CA 90630, United States

Dear Customer,

I am Mr Charles Gordon Bill Jr,
Manager at FedEx Office, Cypress CA 90630.

Am so Sorry for contacting you very late regarding your ATM Card package we received last few weeks from FIRST BANK PLC and was written on the package as your inheritance fund.

I am very sorry once again for contacting you late because i was out of office for few weeks for board meeting and that's the reason i couldn't contact you earlier regarding the delivery of your ATM package. So i just resumed office today and Quickly need to inform you that our customer service has already mailed your ATM card package to Monica Maldonado in Brooklyn New York since december 26th 2019 and it has delivered to Monica Maldonado on december 27th 2019 at 1:00pm NY Time.

For your information, your ATM package was mailed to Monica Maldonado for activation so you can be able to withdraw your fund from the ATM card.

So all you need is to contact Monica Maldonado for your immediate delivery, then you can start your withdrawals upon delivery.

Below is the FedEx tracking number that our customer service used to mail your ATM package to Monica Maldonado for evidence.

Tracking number: 779251087652
FedEx website: www.fedex.com

You should track it immediately on the FedEx website and contact Monica Maldonado for your immediate delivery.

Contact Secretary: Monica Maldonado
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: 347-707-7454 / Call or Text
Address: 1560 Pennsylvania Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11239, United States.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Charles Gordon Bill Jr,
Manager at FedEx Office, Cypress CA 90630.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#404818 by FishyMails Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:29 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +1 347-274-8392
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:17:49 -0800
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR FedEx PACKAGE

FedEx OFFICE SHIP CENTER

Address: 130 Leroy St, New York, NY 10014, United States
Phone: +1 347-274-8392

Dear Customer,

We have been instructed by the United Nation to deliver your ATM card inheritance fund to your destination address to start your daily withdrawals.

So we have mailed your ATM Card package today and we have sent you the tracking number and FedEx receipt via our secured ''one drive file''

You are required to login to our secured ONE-DRIVE-FILE to get your tracking number and the FedEx receipt, then you can track your package on our FedEx website.

Kindly click on our secured one drive file above and login with your username and password to get your tracking number and FedEx receipt, then you can track your package.

For inquiry you should email me here at: [email protected]

Email me quickly with the provided email address above if any complaint.

Yours Sincerely

Monica Maldonado
Customer Service at FedEx Ship Center

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404831 by AlanJones Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:47 am
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR FedEx PACKAGE
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13472748392

FedEx OFFICE SHIP CENTER

Dear Customer,

We have been instructed by the United Nation to deliver your ATM card inheritance fund to your destination address to start your daily withdrawals.

So we have mailed your ATM Card package today and we have sent you the tracking number and FedEx receipt via our secured ''one drive file''

You are required to login to our secured ONE-DRIVE-FILE to get your tracking number and the FedEx receipt, then you can track your package on our FedEx website.

Kindly click on our secured one drive file above and login with your username and password to get your tracking number and FedEx receipt, then you can track your package.

For inquiry you should email me here at: [email protected]

Email me quickly with the provided email address above if any complaint.

Yours Sincerely

Monica Maldonado
Customer Service at FedEx Ship Center

The link included in this email goes to a masked Bitly URL and is most likely a phishing page (or possibly malware).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.