Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404855 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:06 am
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 20:25:04 -0800
Subject: kindly reply immediately

Dear Friend,

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance In Our Bank. I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($40 Million.Usd) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Plane Crash On 31Th July 2000.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death. Besides, i want to know if it is possible to invest in your country with the sum of 25 million dollars . I have interest in hotels and resort, real estate, Agricultural products which will include livestock rearing and mechanized Agriculture. If there are other suggestions i will get from you that will be added to this development ,i will be glad to hear them.

Also i will like you to be my representative in your country as i fully have interest in investing my fund to a business that will benefit my company and you too as my sole representative.You can also write and send me some proposal on how i can invest,what and what my company can put money and be making gains.
You can view this site to know more.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return mail.

Have A Great Day.

Mrs. Mary Leen

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement