Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404938 by buried under 419s Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:48 am
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit
Content-Type:text/html; charset="Windows-1251"
Date:Wed, 19 Feb 2020 03:18:09 -0800
Message-ID:<[email protected]>
Mime-Version:1.0
Received:from static.186.200.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.200.186] helo=User) by poczta3.elknet.pl with esmtpa (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1j4NMm-0001L0-60; Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:18:08 +0100
Received-Spf:pass (mail57c28.carrierzone.com: domain of [email protected] designates 46.151.72.9 as permitted sender) receiver=mail57c28.carrierzone.com; client-ip=46.151.72.9; helo=poczta3.elknet.pl; [email protected]; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
Reply-To:<[email protected]>
Return-Path:<[email protected]>
Subject:*****SPAM***** God Bless You!
To:undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Cha:v=2.3 cv=OYLm8SbY c=1 sm=1 tr=0 cx=a_idp_d p=lCM7o_0hOo8A:10 p=SwoKuBvbpp05eomFaOQA:9 p=VirqeatVgiCBMLNL:21 p=xrCdRoEddW_JyEik:21 a=GVwmNZv0a4NS1mSfQBhyow==:117 a=GVwmNZv0a4NS1mSfQBhyow==:17 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=Dyoqhi_TatcA:10 a=Cfj4BQAnxiAA:10 a=x7bEGLp0ZPQA:10 a=l697ptgUJYAA:10 a=p3GF1ZD1_eou41WZ:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=Ft8UYL4EG9YA:10 a=Z5ABNNGmrOfJ6cZ5bIyy:22 a=UDnyf2zBuKT2w-IlGP_r:22
X-Csc:100
X-Ctch-Refid:str=0001.0A090211.5E4CA0AA.0048,ss=3,sh,re=3.500,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=3,cld=1,fgs=0
X-Ctch-Spam:Bulk
X-Ctch-Vod:Unknown
X-Envelope-From:[email protected]
X-Mailer:Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-Mimeole:Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Msmail-Priority:Normal
X-Priority:3
X-Spam-Flag:YES
X-Whl:LR

Better day’s greetings,

I am Mrs.Adalene Gabriel the wife of late Mr.Gabriel Morrison a Scottish Chemical Engineer who worked with Qatar Petroleum (QP) in Qatar. I found your contact details from the Human resources management data base and decided to contact you in good faith to partner with me for a good cause. My husband died in a car accident I was married with my late husband for many years without a child. My Husband has a fixed deposit in the security/finance institution the sum of {Forty Million USD}. Presently, I am very sick as I was told by my family doctor that I have Cancer and I have few months to live on this earth. Please I want you to email me your details on the above email address immediately you receive this letter as I have decided to donate this fund to any sincere person for the following purposes as follows:

1: To set up a Cancer Foundation Hospital in my name in your country to assist victims of Cancer.
2: To build an Orphanage for less-privileged children/orphans.

These are the wishes of a dying widow. As the only survival of Morrison’s family this are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my family inheritance and I want you to Stand-in for this inheritance fund for the above mentioned purpose in your country. Note. 50% of this total Fund will be for your personal use.

If you indicate your interest in this NOBLE CAUSE I will be waiting for your response urgently. All documents related to this Fund are with me in safe keeping.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Adalene Gabriel

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#408416 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:40 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: God Bless You!!
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:56:27 -0700

Better day’s greetings,

I am Mrs.Adalene Gabriel the wife of late Mr.Gabriel Morrison a Scottish Chemical Engineer who worked with Qatar Petroleum (QP) in Qatar. I found your contact details from the Human resources management data base and decided to contact you in good faith to partner with me for a good cause. My husband died in a car accident I was married with my late husband for twenty years without any child, My late Husband has a fixed deposit in Ivoire cost in West Africa in the security/finance institution the sum of {40 Million USD}. which he wanted to use and build Children Care Center Projects for less-privileged orphans with Hospital in Ivoire cost in West Africa, but quite unfortunately, he is know more.

I am suffering from a long time Cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my Doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond next month, this is Because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. Please I really need your assistance to get this Projects done with the fund in the bank in Ivoire cost in West Africa, I want to donate this fund and the Projects under your care.

As the only survival of Morrison’s family this are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my family inheritance and I want you to Stand-in for this inheritance fund for the above mentioned purpose in your country. Note. 50% of this total Fund will be for your personal use.

If you indicate your interest in this NOBLE CAUSE I will be waiting for your response urgently. All documents related to this Fund are with me in safe keeping.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Adalene Gabriel

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!