Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404909 by FishyMails Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:01 am
Reply-to: "Melania Trump" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-02-19 7:38:38 AM -03:00
Subject: HELLO DEAR

I'M MRS. MELANIA TRUMP AND AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD AND BANK CHEQUE DRAFT BROUGHT BY THE UNITED EMBASSY FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF WEST AFRICA IN THE WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON DC WHICH CONTAINS THE SUM OF $50 MILLIONS US DOLLARS CREDITED FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA.THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN MANDATED TO BE POSTED TO YOUR ADDRESS MONDAY 9TH DECEMBRE 2019TH TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBERS.

SO YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
(1) YOUR FULL NAME=============
(2)MOBILE PHONE NUMBER=============
(3)CURRENT HOME ADDRESS=============

BEAR IN MIND THAT I HAVE TAKING MY TIME TO BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUNDS AS INSTRUCTED BY MY HUSBAND TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS SUCCESSFULLY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE TO REDUCE THE ECONOMY AND I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS YOUR FUNDS IN REGARD TO MY HUSBAND MR. DONALD JOHN TRUMP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR FUND TO ANY OF YOUR CHOOSE OPTIONS COURIER YOU WILL LIKE TO FOLLOW RECEIVE YOUR FUND TO YOUR DESTINATION HOME ADDRESS BELLOW IS THE COURIER'S.

(1) UPS SHIPPING CHARGES
6HOURS DELIVERY $389
12HOURS DELIVERY $284
24HOURS ONE DAY DELIVERY $198

(2) FEDEX SHIPPING CHARGES
6HOURS DELIVERY $412
12HOURS DELIVERY $391
24HOURS ONE DAYS DELIVERY $259

(3) DHL SHIPPING CHARGES
12HOURS DELIVERY $352
24HOURS ONE DAYS DELIVERY $258
48HOURS TWO DAYS DELIVERY $185

THAT'S THE COURIER'S STATED CHARGES AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE ANY ONE OF YOUR CHOICE YOU WILL LIKE TO CHOOSE FOE RECEIVE YOUR FUND ONLY BEFORE YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DESTINATION HOME ADDRESS,THE REASON WHY THE FEE IS REQUIRED IS TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS CLEARANCE PAPER FROM THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS TO AVOID ANY

HARASSMENT FROM THE AUTHORITY AGENCY AND YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER OF THE SAID AMOUNT BY NEXT WEEK THURSDAY AS SOON AS YOUR FUNDS IS DELIVERED TO YOU.

SO YOU ARE URGENT ADVISED TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND ALSO THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE EFFECT OF YOUR DELIVERY.PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO URGENT MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS MORNING VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ABOVE LISTED CASHIER INFORMATION AS GIVEN. I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL TODAY WITH THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE ME GET THE REQUIRED CLEARANCE PAPERS REQUIRED AT WHITE HOUSE TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS.NOTE THAT THE FEE IS TO BE FORWARDED TO THE FUNDS ORIGIN AS INSTRUCTED AND TRY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.OR AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFL CARD OR ITUNES CARDS

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT TODAY.

REGARD
MRS. MELANIA TRUMP
([email protected])

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#404944 by FishyMails Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 pm
Date: 2020-02-19 10:01:20 AM -08:00
Subject: Re: HELLO DEAR

Okay I have heard what you said and I know that so many Calamity a happen in this great nation no one know who to believe again because of internet fraud Stars which is called scammers

WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS THE ONLY FEE THAT YOU WILL PAY AND YOUR FUND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN 2 HOURS OF YOUR PAYMENT, MY AGENT WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

And I will like you to concentrate with full attention and take note of every event that took place until you have your fund delivered to you without any delay in the process.

try your possible best and get iTunes cards so that your fund will be delivered to you today

please i really want you to be honest in this transaction if you have not make the payment. what you have to do now is for you to go and make the payment and scrash the card and send me with the receipt immediately.
to enable my agent to proceed with your transfer without any further delay.
Please do not forget to send me the card details s

Thank you for your understanding .
sincerely Mrs. Trump.
United State first lady

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#416300 by FishyMails Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:01 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs. Melania Trump" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-08-31 8:31:14 AM -03:00
Subject: CC

ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF PRESIDENT

Greetings to you from the White House (Official Residence of the President of the US.
I am Mrs. Melania Trump. I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning by the United Nations said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth US$50.000.000 (fifty Million United States Dollar) into a new ATM Visa Card.

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam artists in Africa on behalf of American Citizens affected by Co-African fraudulent Group; with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); we have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of Africa and Europe, and they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherland) soon for Fraud Justice.

Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to you through (UPS) Delivery Company. Also be informed that you will pay the sum of $150 for the shipment of your ATM CARD on able the (UPS) delivery agent proceed delivering to your residential address.

One more thing is we have to accomplish paperwork such as Custom Border Protection certificate and this mentioned certificate will protect you from both the IRS and IMF. Based on what the White House Official said, the certificate will cost you $150.00 USD simply to accomplish everything together both the obtaining and signing of the certificate here in White House to ensure successful delivering of your ATM CARD.
Confirm to me your needed information bellow.

1. Full name
2. Cell Phone
3. Country
4. City
5. Home address
6. Occupation
7. Email address
8. Your ID
9. Age

Also bear it in mind that your US$50.000.000 will be peacefully deliver to you within 5hrs immediately the White House Official accomplished the paperwork. This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else I will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future.
You have only 2 working days to comply or lose this great opportunity.

Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 US
([email protected])