Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404913 by FishyMails Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:12:10 +0100
Subject: I NEED YOUR TRUST PLEASE

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Hello Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London (http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest Fund Management Company with over Ј1.2 Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a senior representative of Exxon that handle contract related matters,I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile funds amounting to Ј12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in Asia.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/personal bank account in your country.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be
60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:
(8) Age and Marital Status:
(9) Means of Identification:

Note: Do not contact my office number or company email for security reasons. Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the funds. For further inquiries contact me through my private email address:([email protected]) Let all email be through my private email address ([email protected])

Best Regards.

Mr. Edgar Prosper

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#404955 by FishyMails Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:29 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-02-19 9:14:34 PM +00:00
Subject: I NEED YOUR TRUST PLEASE

Dear,

Thanks for your response, As I made known earlier, I'm a representative of Exxon-Mobil in London. I want to bring to your notice that trust and confidence will be our watch out word in this transaction and every proof of this funds is available and will send to you as soon as possible. I have taken my time to work out the modalities of this transaction to ensure equity, justice, transparency and accountability but cannot strike this deal alone without our collective participation. The accumulated £12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) was generated from several already paid contracts which is presently causing a difference in our accounts. However, you are required to step-in as a contractor to the company and the fund will be re profiled in your name and paid to you accordingly.

I give you my 100% assurance that this project is risk free and our security is as well 100% protected.

I am a representative officer with Exxon Mobil on contract related matters It is impossible for me to transfer, lodge or secure these funds in my personal account considering my status and the situation surrounding the funds.

In this consideration, I contacted you to seek for your kind understanding and sincere co-operation to stand in as the Contractor under my portfolio of Contractors and claim this fund without any hitch. This is the only way this project can be realized. I’m confident that we can build a business relationship towards securing the above stated funds in question legally.

We can only achieve success following the appropriate legal procedures and also I expect a perfect understanding from you based on the situation surrounding this and I demand absolute confidentiality from you regarding the project. Can I trust you? Can you be able to handle this magnitude of funds until my arrival in your country? Can I rely on your integrity? At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 60% for me, 40% for you.

The details regarding how this operation would be executed is not ambiguous or complex. It is a simple process and I would provide the steps but all I need is your 100% commitment towards securing this funds. One important thing, I did not establish contacts with you through any of my official contact points like my official email considering the confidentiality needed to be able to execute the deal. So far you are the only person who knows about these funds and deal.

Showing my good faith and sincerity towards building this relationship, it is important that i share some personal details about myself with you and attaching my company ID.

Full Name; Mr. Edgar Prosper
Nationality; British
Marital Status; Married, 2 Kids
Occupation; Investment Managing Officer
Contact Address; # 36 Moore Crescent , Dagenham Essex London , United Kingdom.

I will want you to furnish me with all your details so that I will arrange all documents that will cover you as the contractor with EXXON Mobil.

1. Full Name:...............................................
3. Marital Status:..................................................
4. Date Of Birth......................................................
5. Occupation:........................................................................
6. Contact Address:...................................................................
7. Phone Number: .......................................................................
8. Means of Identification: ........................................................

Best Regards,

Mr. Edgar Prosper,
Operation and Corporate Affairs Officer
ExxonMobil London

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413190 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:11 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:26:07 +0100
Subject: *****SPAM***** I NEED YOUR TRUST PLEASE

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Hello Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London (http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest Fund Management Company with over Ј1.2 Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a senior representative of Exxon that handle contract related matters,I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile funds amounting to Ј12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in Asia.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:

Note: Do not contact my office number or company email for security reasons. Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the funds. For further inquiries contact me through my private email address:([email protected])Let all email be through my private email address ([email protected])

Best Regards.

Mr. Edgar Prosper

#437806 by Link Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:53 pm
MR. EDGAR PROSPER
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 09:48:59 +0100

Subject: GIVE ME YOUR TRUST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--
ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Hello Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London
(http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest
Fund Management Company with over £1.2 Trillion pounds Capital
contract Investment.

As a senior representative of Exxon that handle contract related
matters,I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and,
I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile funds
amounting to £12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British
Pounds) to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in
Asia.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is
presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is
concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon
Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive
the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:

Note: Do not contact my office number or company email for security
reasons. Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the
funds. For further inquiries contact me through my private email
address:([email protected])Let all email be through my private
email address ([email protected])

Best Regards.

Mr. Edgar Prosper

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
#440389 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 09:10:28 +0100
Subject: GIVE ME YOUR TRUST

--
ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Hello Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London
(http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest
Fund Management Company with over £1.2 Trillion pounds Capital
contract Investment.

As a senior representative of Exxon that handle contract related
matters,I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and,
I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile funds
amounting to £12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British
Pounds) to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in
Asia.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is
presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is
concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon
Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive
the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:

Note: Do not contact my office number or company email for security
reasons. Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the
funds. For further inquiries contact me through my private email
address:([email protected])Let all email be through my private
email address ([email protected])

Best Regards.

Mr. Edgar Prosper

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!