Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404976 by AlanJones Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INHERITANCE
Tel. No.: +447832740596

From Mr. Eddie Baines
Branch Manager
First Trust Bank
London, Enegland
Direct Telephone :+447832740596
Email:[email protected]

Dear Friend,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer some funds into your bank account. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. My name is Eddie Baines , A Branch Manager of First Trust Bank here in London, Engalnd. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I would like you to act as the next of kin to my deceased Customer Mr. Theron Petersen , A South Africa citizen who made a deposit of £1,270,000.00 (One Million Two Hindred and seventy Thosuand British pound sterling) with my Bank here in London. He died in car accident on the 20th of November 2005 without any registered next of kin. Several efforts were made to find his extended family through their embassy without success.

According to the Government Law here, at the expiration of 15 years the fund will revert to the ownership of the British Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin to my late client so that our bank will pay this £1,270,000.00 Million pound to you as his beneficiary so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will also guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law here or in your country.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do contact me so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Mr. Eddie Baines
Direct Telephone :+447832740596
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement