Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394196 by AlanJones Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:12 am
Subject: I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD DEED & EFFORT YOU MADE FOR ME.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233206226091

Hello Beloved. How are you,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland.

Presently I am in Switzerland now for investment projects with My New Partner who Help me in Transferring the Funds.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of my Late Father's money, despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't Believe me but i still know that you made an impact in helping me then, that is why i remembered you now, because God has remembered me and it pleases mine mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei whom used to be a Spiritual God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) and his phone number is (+233 206 226 091) Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00. Three Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei and instruct him where to send you the Draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.

Take Care and Bye for Now.
Yours Truly Friend Amina Dehi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#405175 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:20 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233506174079

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland.

Presently I am in Switzerland now for investment projects with My New Partner who Help me in Transferring the Funds.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of my Late Father's money, despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't Believe me but i still know that you made an impact in helping me then, that is why i remembered you now, because God has remembered me and it pleases mine mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei whom used to be a Spiritual God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) and his phone number is (+233 506 174 079) Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00. Three Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei and instruct him where to send you the Draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#412767 by FishyMails Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +233506174079
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:12:28 +0000

Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei whom used to be a Spiritual God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) and his phone number is (+233 506 174 079) Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $500.000.00. Five Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei and instruct him where to send you the Draft Cheque.

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.