Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405209 by FishyMails Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:55 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:36:56 +0000
Subject: Dear One,

Dear One,
With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope that this mail will meets you in good time.
However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.
My name is Miss Morgan Angela from Panama but reside in Germany. I have something very important that I would like to confide in you please, I have a reasonable amount of money which I inherited from my late father (Nine Million Five Hundred thousand United States dollar}.US$9.500.000.00.which I want to invest in your country with you and again in a very profitable venture.
Currently I am residing in Germany now in a refugee camp. I will like you to reply me immediately so that i will give you more details about everything.
I am expecting your reply for more explanation. Please i am urgently waiting for your response and I am conceding 15% of this money to you for your efforts assistance.
My sincere regards to you,
Miss Morgan Angela
NOTE::: send your response to my private email address as follows. [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#405412 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:22 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-26 4:33:12 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Dear One,

Ok, I was thinking that its better we do the money laundering first before my coming.

I am sending you the deposit certificate and the contact of the company.

Here are my details.

Name: Morgan Belt Angela.

Address:064 Avenida Paseo del Mar, Costa del Este

Nickname: Super Dove.

It’s not necessary you send yours if you can present yourself well to them with the document am sending together in this massage.

All you need to do now is to contact them with this document and ask them to ship the treasure box to your address. when the box reach you , I will send you the secret code numbers that you will use to open the box and have access to the cash inside and send to me so that I can obtain authentic traveling document to met with you and start a new life .

Here is their contact.

Company name: security expert.

Phone: +49 89 3563560

Fax: +49 89 35635602

Email: [email protected]

Contact person: Dr. Annegret Hillbebin.

Contact them and let me know.

Thank you as I wait for your action.

Angela Morgan
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405430 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:30 pm
Date: 2020-02-26 7:19:33 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Dear One,

Sorry, i thought i attached it.
I cant answer that question now. its private.
Meanwhile, here is the document .

Angela Morgan
[email protected]