Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403069 by Jeremy Phisher Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Scammer uses fake accounts to leave this message on YouTube and innumerable online Forums, noticeboards, etc. Uses UK mobile number for WhatsApp: +447983500702 / 07983 500702 and Google Voice US mobile number for incoming calls: +19256795146 / 9256795146 also known as Gavin - [email protected]

Susanne Reinhold 11 hours ago · Blocked words
Do not get conned or manipulated by Love, Family, Friendship or Business associates. Do not lose your money or heart because you are a good person. Suspicion of infidelity is a horrible thing just as well been tricked out of your hard-earned money. It can cause insecurity, anxiety, fear, sleeplessness, depression, and can occupy your thoughts and mind all hours of the day and night. After a while your health can suffer and your performance at work can suffer. I know someone who can conduct many domestic investigations, perform many background checks, and many hours of surveillance with guarantee of a 5-STAR service until you get the answers that you have been searching for. Everything is done discretely and you can have access to his/her information's like text messages, whatsapp messages, twitter, facebook messenger, email inbox, instagram messages, skype and help know where he/she have been in last 72hrs, knowing more about your partner/friend or business partner is never overrated. Do not allow anyone get away with your money, I was able to get the assured 80% of what I was scammed and get to put some real internet and bad people away. You can get in touch with this private investigator/cyber hacker “Donovan” on his phone by calling or texting WHATSAPP : +44 7983500702 OR via GMAIL (kspurviss)... Pay back is always better when it comes with a Trophy. Be One who get the last laugh.
Last edited by Jeremy Phisher on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Just across the Pond...
Advertisement

#403070 by Jeremy Phisher Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:09 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: 10 Jan 2020, 21:09
Subject: Hi

I am sorry that I have not been able to get back to you sooner. We have been busy attending to other clients. We appreciate your interest in our hacking services. Thank you for your patience, it is our duty to provide you with 5 Star service until all your worries and fear over your relationship is sorted. In response to your request concerning our services, these are our terms of service as we look to provide you with the best ethical professionals to handle your situation. We will be hacking into the person phone without his knowledge remotely and get it cloned just for you. All access to his phone will be provided to you after our work is done for you to get all the answers you need.

This is done with our upgraded Linux system (spyware), by intercepting the RAM of target device and then installing bugs / key loggers which would be responsible for transmitting all messages from the target phone, into a link that would still be developed and sent to you, after commencement.

The link would be opened on your cell phone (mirror phone), or any other device, which would start running as soon as you fill in your preferred username and password, this enables only you access to it.

All this is done remotely (without physical contact), nor any detection that the cell phone is being cloned.
Service costs Required: $320
You will be gaining access to all the listed information available on the phone that is been cloned.

Features:
*Full access to emails, sms, all social networks, deleted messages( 6 months), media, GPS tracker, and wire-tap (voice calls).
Duration: It runs for a period of 10 months and can be extended.
Activation Time: Takes between 5 - 7 hours to get completely activated depending on the service provider.

In acceptance to our terms, you will be providing us with the following.
Basic requirements.
*Phone number to be cloned
*Phone model
*Location (optional)

Note:
Service charge must be duly received and processed before service is provided, this is completely important and necessary in ensuring total commitment to needed service required. You can also get into touch with me more directly and easily through whatsapp: +44 7983500702

I await your prompt reply soonest,

Donovan

Just across the Pond...
#403071 by Jeremy Phisher Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:12 pm
reply to: Donovan Han Borde <[email protected]>
date: 11 Jan 2020, 12:00
subject: Re: Hi

Good day.

You might be having problem reaching me on the other number. Please reach out to me on this :+1 9256795146. I will be expecting your call. Or you can give me a number I can also call.

Donovan

Just across the Pond...
#403200 by Jeremy Phisher Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:35 am
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 09:11, Donovan Han Borde <[email protected]> wrote:

It is important that you send the payment strictly as Family and Friends. That is the only acceptable means of pay pal payment accepted as the money appears instantly, and we can buy the spyware as quickly as possible and start your work immediately.

Here is the information needed to make the payment of $320.

Pay Pal: Robert Buehler
Paypal email address: [email protected]

Please send a screenshot once you are done and send to me.

Thank you, Donovan

Just across the Pond...
#403202 by Jeremy Phisher Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:36 am
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 11:30, Donovan Han Borde <[email protected]> wrote:

Email acknowledged. I am sorry about the situation with your wife. It is our duty to provide you the best of our service. When do you intend leaving on your trip?.

In response to your request,  payment is to be made through the details below using Moneygram.

Name: HuiFang  Li
Province: Hebei  

You are to provide a picture copy of transfer reciept soon as it is done.

Thank you, Donovan.

Just across the Pond...
#403443 by AlanJones Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:10 am
The dumb scammer also likes to use throwaway email addresses such as [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.