Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405281 by FishyMails Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:33 pm
Reply-to: "The Oil & Gas Authority" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-02-24 8:29:02 PM +00:00
Subject: The Oil & Gas Authority (OGA)Plc London,

The Oil & Gas Authority (OGA)Plc London,
OGA Headquarters London,
OGA Building London,
Bloomsbury London,
United Kingdom (UK).
Email:[email protected]

Attention: My dear friend,

With due respect, I am Iain Harris, the chief auditor of The Oil & Gas Authority (OGA) London and I was mandated by my colleagues to seek for a trustworthy and reliable foreign partner, who will assist us to transfer the sum of $30.6M USD only into a safe foreign account pending on our arrival in your country for sharing and utilization of the fund with the owner of the bank account.

The truth of matter, during the time of annual audits of the year 2020, I discovered an abandoned huge amount of money, unclaimed since in the year 2018.Please I want you to present your humble self to claim the fund as the original beneficiary of the fund and so that, prepare/ process documents through a credited attorney in the high court of justice London will be in your favor as the all whole arrangements for the fund to released to you is successful. Please be rest assured, no risky involve and I and my colleagues have agreed that, if you can act as the beneficiary of this fund, you will retain 30% of the total fund, for the assistance rendered, while we would retain 60% of the total and the balance of 10% of the total fund will be set aside for the off-setting of all expenses that might be incurred by both parties during the transaction process.

Therefore, we would not want you to expose this proposal to anybody for its confidential nature. And Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free. Please, to enable us proceed successfully with documentation process in your favor to effect the payment in your bank account, your information details is highly needed for us to proceed immediately.

(1) Your full name, (2) your bank account information (3) your age, (4) your occuption (5) your telephone numbers

Please after going through this mail to you, send the reqirements immediately for us to proceed without delay.

Thanks for your corporation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Iain Harris, the chief auditor,
OGA London.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement