Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405258 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:15 am
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 09:12:12 -0800
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

My Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Michael Williams, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my search through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2019 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of [US$12.5 Million dollars] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response through this Address([email protected]) I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Williams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405282 by FishyMails Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Tel: +233235456178
Date: 2020-02-24 12:48:44 PM -08:00
Subject: Re: MY GOOD FRIEND

Thanks for your mail and Hope you are fine and your family. You must be an honest person I would like to execute this deal with you. As I informed you previously in my first message to you, that this transaction is risk free and legal. I am telling you nothing but the absolute truth, because if there is any risk in this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image as well as bring my reputation down here in Ghana which is a big let down to me.

Be rest assured that every legal modalities about this transaction has been mapped out and carefully arranged, so kindly relax your mind and lets work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me. As you can see, this is an opportunity both of us cannot afford to miss so, feel free and give me your full corporation, communicating daily to speed up the process of transfer.

In the course of the last year (i.e. 2019) End of Year Financial Report, I discovered that my branch in which I am The Operations Manager made excess profit to the tune of twelve million five hundred thousand dollars [$12,500,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware. So, this funds does not belong to any individual and there are no risks involved in claiming the funds. Therefore, I assure you that we will be both happy at the end with your full co-operation.

However, I cannot be directly connected to this money because I still work with the bank therefore, I have set up an ESCROW ACCOUNT without any beneficiary and deposited the funds in the account and I decided to contact you so that we can work together to secure the funds in your name so that when you apply for the transfer, our head office will approve your application.

I am very happy that you have accepted this proposal therefore, I am prepared to go into a joint partnership venture with you and I offer you 40% of the total funds while you will keep 60% for me in your account till I join you with my family for further investment plans.

Please as you reply, let me have the following information to enable me work on the account information and draft the Application Letter of Claim which you will complete and send to our bank head office for onward approval for the transfer of the funds to any bank account of your choice.

The information is:

1. Your full name: ................................
2. Your occupation/position in office: ............
3. Your date of birth: .............................
4. Marital status: ..............................
5. Nationality: ...................................
6. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):......
7. Your private telephone/fax: .....................

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will start processing the transfer in your name and I will also guide you through the process of transferring the funds to your bank account in your country.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in your country for us to meet for sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 40% of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me while the remaining 5% will be for any expenses incurred during the process of transfer, if you wish we can go into partnership venture in your country as I have requested.

Below is my phone number: Tel: + 233235456178 feel free to call.

Please treat confidentially and always reply on this email for our security; I will expect the above information as soon as possible.

With regards,
Mr. Michael Williams

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405813 by FishyMails Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:40 pm
Date: 2020-03-02 4:26:03 AM -06:00

Dear Friend,

I have received your mail with much thanks, Honestly i understand your situation because i know it is very difficult to release such details to someone you don't know, But dear friend Like i said earlier i am a man of peace with family the last thing i will do on this earth is to cheat someone because of money please i need you to trust me i will never let you down or betray your trust below is my details and my Passport and working ID please ago ahead and fill the details and send it to our head office so that they can start the process as soon as possible.

1. Your full name: Michael Williams Anderson
2. Your occupation/position in office: Branch Manager
3. Your date of birth: 15/7/1962
4. Marital status: married with 3 lovely children
5. Nationality: Ghanaian
6. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):Oforikrom down by Loto Kiosk, Ashioman Estate.NO19
7. Your private telephone/fax: +233235456178

I will be waiting for your response
Mr Michael

Image Image

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405814 by FishyMails Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:42 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-03-02 9:06:47 AM -06:00

Hello

Thank you for your prompt response towards the execution of this mutual business transaction. Like I said earlier, that this business is purely based on trust and is 100% risk free business. Hence to say, it shall be legally procured in order to avoid any kind of failure. Therefore, I will not like any thing to tarnish your image whatsoever on the cause of this business transaction.

Below are the required details to complete the execution of this business transaction. Completing the transaction should follow the immediate release approval of the fund in your name as the depositor/beneficiary.

I therefore, advise you without delay to complete the down below application and fill correctly your banking details. Thereafter send it to the Zenith Bank (Ghana) Limited, head office below for the transfer approval in your name.
Mr. Michael Williams

Re-copy, Fill correctly your bank information and send directly to below bank where the fund was kept through their email address stated below.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To The Desk of: Zenith Bank (Ghana) Limited,
Premier Towers, Opposite Pension House,
Liberia Road, Ministries, Accra, Ghana.

Office: 233-503498629
Fax: +233-24-474-9831
Email: [email protected]

Dear Dr Henry Oroh

I am an escrow call account owner in your Zenith Bank (Ghana) Limited with down below information as contained in your record account file:

Account name:

Escrow Account#: 0010101667.

Amount Deposited: US$12.5M (twelve million five hundred thousand USA Dollars Only)

Sir, I wish to close and transfer my funds to my account in my country

My bank particulars are as follows:

Bank Name: ..................................
Bank Address: ...................................
Account Number: ....................................
Swift/Routing Code: ....................................
Beneficiary Name: .....................................

I will be delighted if my request is favorably considered, as it has been my pleasure doing business with your bank.

My new contact address is:

Name:

Address:

Telephone:

Email:

Thank you for your kind cooperation

Yours faithfully,