Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405255 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:10 am
Subject: Investment Opportunity
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:28:36 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings.

My name is Kai-Michael Erdmann the owner of Greengale limited. I am a retired farmer (Cocoa merchant). I sold my company last year due to a chronic illness that made me to be inactive from running the company.
However, I came across your details on the internet while searching for a partner to help me invest in your country. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Dollars) in offshore account,
or investment purpose in your country. Can you be my partner? If you are interested and ready to work with me, please get back to me for more details.

Regards

Kai-Michael Erdmann

CEO Greengale Resources limited (GGRL)

CL CAMPO REAL, 88

28806 - ALCALA DE HENARES - MADRID

Direct phone: +34632445661

office email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405288 by FishyMails Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Date: 2020-02-24 10:38:25 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Investment Opportunity

Dear ,

Thanks for responding to my proposal to partner with me to invest in your country. I am freely giving you full details of this investment bearing in mind that you will not betray me. All I need from you is honesty. I sold my business Green Gale Farm Limited in (Labuan) Malaysia and presently I am retired due to a chronic illness.With the fund we would be able to invest in your country where you will be in charge of the investment. After doing a great deal of research on locations of a good place to invest, I was convinced that your country would bring in almost double the amount invested , due to the fact your country is one of the best country in the world to do business.I know that with your help, the investment would benefit us as investors, and also benefit your country.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds and shall be in control of the money. Regarding the sharing of profit, I believe that my sharing ratio will be accepted, %40 for me and %60 for you is a fair deal. This is the breakdown. %40 for me and %60 for you %20 will be for expenses running the investment.

I want you to know that there are legal procedures to follow in a transaction of this nature; we have to sign an agreement between us. But before my lawyer will prepare the agreement I will need the below information to enable the lawyer to get the documents ready once we sign the agreement papers the lawyer will forward the documents to the bank where I have the money deposited thereafter the bank will contact you to transfer the money to you for the investment to commence. I believe with your co-operation and honesty we must actualize our objectives.

NATIONALITY:

YOUR AGE:

DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

Once I receive the above mentioned information I will like to talk with on the phone for more explanation. Thanks. I will be happy to answer any questions you want to ask.

Sincerely yours,

Kia Michael

CL CAMPO REAL, 88

28806 - ALCALA DE HENARES - MADRID

Direct phone: +34632445661

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.