Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405296 by hallonkev Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 am
to:[email protected]
date:Feb 24, 2020, 11:47 AM
subject:Madar Chod

Sir, my name is William Barry, U.S Army currently working with the United Nation on a peacekeeping mission over here in Syria at the moment, I was attack by rebels when we are coming back from mission, now I'm in the hospital presently . Please can I trust you? I have consignment with United Nations Agent which i want you to help me to receive the consignment on my behalf.
one of the oil minister's here have his son kidnapped by the jihadist groups and they put a ransom on his head that he's father should pay so they release him . We went for a mission to rescue the son of an oil minister here whom was kidnapped by these jihadist groups. Before we went for the misison the man promised us that if we rescue his son, that he will reward us with money but it will be a secret, the US army will not know about it because if they find out, they will take the money from us.
Now we resuced the son of the oil minister. As am in hospital now, i have the sum of 4.8 million dollars cash. am afraid the money is not safe here, I have a good means of sending my own share of the money out of here. can you keep it safe for me, if you can I will reward you I promise you that I will give you 40% of my own share of the money.
I have made good plans how to send it out of here . Here we are not allowed to handle raw cash and here we are not allowed to access our bank account, all our needs comes the US army and red cross international. Am afraid and worried because I got no one to help me, my wife is dead and my daughter is too little to help.
My nanny works for the Army and can report or steal from me. This money was given to us as a gift off record and if our superiors know about it, they will ask us to return the money back because soldiers don't take money as a reward for their hard work here. expect only from the US government and Army, am worried I need your help me.
I have a good means of sending my own share of the money out of here for you to keep safe for me. I explain to you. a red cross man comes to our camp from london with box used for carrying medicine for treatment wounded soldiers. after the supply the red cross man goes back to London with the box empty.
I have taken the box and put the money inside and locked it. i want the red cross man to carry the box to London, so that there in London the red cross man will find a special cargo company used by soldier for delivery and deposit the box, so that from the cargo company in London the box will be sent to you by the cargo company.
I need your name in full, home address, telephone number and email so i can write it down and give it to the red cross man so that they red cross man will use it to make the deposit of the box in a cargo company in London so that from the cargo company in London the box will be sent to you okay .
Advertisement