Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405318 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 am
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 08:47:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dearest Beloved.Greetings to you.

Dearest Beloved.Greetings to you.

First of all let me introduce myself to you I am Sister Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast . I am married to late Chief Adams Johnson of blessed memory.My late husband was a produce marchant and contractor to the government on export of coaca. We were married for eleven Years without a child, since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problem.

Recently,I am in the hospital due to my critical health condition and my doctor told me that I would not last for few months and having known my condition I Decided to donate my late husband's funds(US$8.7Million) deposited with a leading Bank here so that you will Utilize this money for yourself and also for the Orphanages, widows and motherless organizations.

I will also issue an Order of authority to the bank, authorizing them that the said sum has been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another person / organization for this same purpose.

You may ask why I took this decision to transfer the fund to you??why can't I withdraw from the fund to take care of my health???
Until I hear from you today unfailingly,i will give you a detail information of the fund and get you

cleared of these rhetorical questions.
Yours sincerely,
Sister Anita Johnson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement