Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405326 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:07 am
Subject: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 20:31:49 +0000

Towe Christopher
Finance Department Director
International Monetary Fund.

Attn: Beneficiary

In respect to my meeting with the members of the executives council European Union Monetary Fund and United Nations Financial Watch Dog Surveillance. I found your name in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid (Contractors, Inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from American, Europe, Asia plus Middle east and Africans) among the list of individuals and companies that their unpaid fund has been located to the Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Barclay's Bank, Togo Government, Nat-west Bank.

Note that the European security watch dog and the international securities has summon IMF to handle this case which we are ready to bring out justice to prevail. This is to inform you that the total amount involved $10,500,000.00M has been return back to lome Togo and it is in the custody of IMF ESCROW account and you are advice to contact the undersign. Note that the fund has recalled from Togo Government to this office (IMF) and you are mandate to contact us immediately.

However, we received an email from one Dr. Robert Walter who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week and the attached is the burial pictures submitted by Dr. Walter on behalf of your family. You can see me and other official with Dr. Walter viewing his submitted documents to IMF office here in Lome Togo. Dr Robert Walter account co-ordinate as follows:

Bank of Lebanon
A/c no: 890458984589
Routing No: bl 275-79665
Aba no: BL-ANAJFG-FL
Beneficiary: Dr Robert Water

He has also submitted his account for us to transfer the fund to him. We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not.

The commission has concluded that there will be no delay to pay for your claim due to the accrued interest. This is in line with the above instructions from the executives Council, European Union Monetary Fund and United Nations Financial Watch Dog Surveillance for the release of foreign Contractors/Inheritance fund to the beneficiary.

You are instructed to forward the following requested information’s to support your claim, your direct contact address, telephone Number and reconfirm your ID, to enable us forward it to our payment center for immediate release of your Fund via Direct Wire Transfer to your account.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) failure to receive your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

Kindly re-confirm this information bellow for immediate release of your funds if the instruction of the changes is not from you because they said you died in an auto crash.

A. Your Full Name
B. Your Private Telephone and Fax numbers
C. Your full home or office address
D. Copy of your identification

Yours Sincerely,
Towe Christopher
International Monetary Fund. IMF

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405409 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:01 pm
Date: 2020-02-26 10:35:55 AM +00:00
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

Dear Beneficiary

We confirm the receipt of your application for payment. A lot has happened in the African financial sector, due to ill/poor information management in the region, many impostors took advantage of this lapses and has exhibited what has been tagged "Fraud of the century.

The war against corruption launched by the present civilian leader has immensely helped the European Union and their US counterpart in solving much financial mismanagement in the region. Payment processes are being expedited and accuracy in service delivery attained through modern IT technology, this is the time for the payment you have long been waiting for and its proper understanding of all the payment modalities.

In accordance with the IMF World Bank Group Decree No. 18 Section 5-12 of the Foreign Payment Regulation Acts of 1990, we write to inform you that based on the Final Verification on your payment, we have forwarded your data's to the appropriate office for onward approval/release of your funds to your account through IMF as the amount of $10,500,000,00 Million has already been approved on your name as the true beneficiary of the fund. Due to the counter claim imposed on your file, you are advice to communicate to us time to time with the IMF to enable us guard you until the part-payment amount.

Be guided accordingly, your fund have been approved alongside with other beneficiaries from IMF office. Please, as a result of counter claims and other irregularities observed we have transferred the right of disbursement and re –assignment of the funds transfer to the paying bank, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have coursed you.

I have taken upon me the most major aspect of this project because I am in inside of the whole thing. One problem is that you seem to have lost hope, but I will try to make you see reason to redeem this fund and its possibility. We need to talk over the phone and the international funds release access pin code will be given to you over the phone.

Send the information bellow to us because we are going to monitor the transfer till you confirm the funds in your account.

A. YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS

B. YOUR FULL DETAILS

C. YOUR OCCUPATION AND AGE

With the above information to us, I think we will work to ensure credibility on the service delivery.

Yours Sincerely,

Towe Christopher

International Monetary Fund. IMF

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.