Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403868 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:20 am
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:56:51 +0100
Subject: KINDLY FEED ME BACK.

My name is Mr M.Francessco.

I am Soliciting On-Behalf of my Client , who holds a Government Position in his Country and wishes to invest some funds ($125 Million) in your country. I came across your data via a private search. I want to know if you have the ability, workforce and strength to help my client invest in the following sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management and commercial agriculture in your country and get rewarded financially without affecting your convenience.
What You Will Be required to do;
[1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to Bank Transfer.
[2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on His Behalf for a minimum of 6 years pending when he will be out of office in 2027.
[3] 10% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of 90% will be for the investment
My Client is willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to you all necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is deposited. Please fill the below form and send to me when replying.
Full Address:
Mobile Number:
present Occupation:

Due to my client’s private life, we will appreciate if you treat this matter as top confidential. Please get back to me urgently on receipt of this message,

Yours faithfully,
M.Francessco.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405363 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:14 pm
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:03:10 +0100
Subject: expecting your reply/

Good Day .
Prior to my business proposal, Are you willing to partner with us on investment partnership venture.Then let me have your investment plan for the funds.
Thanks
M.Francessco.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.