Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405377 by hallonkev Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:59 am
reply-to:[email protected]
to:Recipients <[email protected]>
date:Feb 25, 2020, 2:50 PM
subject:Am still waiting to hear from you,

. I am a banker (Head of Accounting/Auditing), I am seeking your consent to present you as beneficiary to my late client unclaimed estate of 10.7M, a Geophysicist by profession, a businessman. Since you share the same last name I decided to reach you on this issue.
After his died in 2013, I discovered that he has no written will and no relatives is reachable or can be traced after all legal findings since he spent all his life here in my country doing contract works after his father and mother who was a farm passed away.

My client and his family were involved in an accident on a vacation, All occupants of the Boat unfortunately lost their lives that includes his wife and their only Daughter, Since then I have made several inquiries from here to locate any extended relatives, which has proved unsuccessful, the bank has mandate me to present a beneficiary to his investment estate from before his death or funds will be confiscated, after these several unsuccessful attempts I made a search with his last name and came across your email hence I contacted you. There are claim Documents to enable you claim legitimately.

If you are willing to help repatriate this fund in question, 45% percent for you and 55% percent for me, and please send your Private phone, fax, address and profession for me to be able to make a submission to the bank and present you as the beneficiary with the claims details in my possession.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

I await hearing from you as soon as possible.
Best Regard,
Mr. Richard Scott
Advertisement