Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405380 by hallonkev Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:09 am
reply-to:[email protected]
to:Recipients <[email protected]>
date:Feb 26, 2020, 4:03 AM
subject:Re: Attention Needed.

Attention please,

I just received an email from Mr. Donald Brian the Director Of GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES that the ATM CARD valued the sum of ($2.5 Million Dollars) which I sent to you was returned back due to wrong address provided, They need the reconfirmation of the following information:

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone Number:
Your Age and occupation:

Contact them with the following information immediately:

Mr. Donald Brian
Telephone: +1 409 444 3836
E-mail:([email protected])

They will require you to pay for International Delivery Permit Certificate fee, please do not hesitate to pay it immediately so they will recommence the shipment and also forward your tracking information to you. Just send me a brief email as soon as you received the shipment.

Your registration code is (GDS/707160/2020), use it as your subject when contacting them so they will recognize you and attend to you without any delay.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards

Mr. Antonio Guterres
United Nations Secretary General
Advertisement

#405974 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:36 am
Subject: Re: Urgent and Information
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14094443836

Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 14:30:59 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention please,

I just received an email from Mr. Donald Brian the Director Of GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES that the ATM CARD valued the sum of ($2.5 Million Dollars) which I sent to you was returned back due to wrong address provided, They need the reconfirmation of the following information:

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone Number:
Your Age and occupation:

Contact them with the following information immediately:

Mr. Donald Brian
Telephone: +1 409 444 3836
E-mail:([email protected])

They will require you to pay for International Delivery Permit Certificate fee, please do not hesitate to pay it immediately so they will recommence the shipment and also forward your tracking information to you. Just send me a brief email as soon as you received the shipment.

Your registration code is (GDS/707160/2020), use it as your subject when contacting them so they will recognize you and attend to you without any delay.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards

Mr. Antonio Guterres
United Nations Secretary General

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.