Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405403 by KateYelkovan Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 am
reply-to: "Mr. Mike Pence" <[email protected]>
to:
date: Feb 26, 2020, 1:49 AM
subject: (Official Residence of the President of the USA)
mailed-by: eircom.net
security: eircom.net did not encrypt this message Learn more

Attn Dear.

Greetings, how are you doing. This is Mr. Mike Pence ( Vice President of USA ), I am officially writing to inform you about your bank check draft that was brought back to the white house Washington DC by the United embassy from the government of SWITZERLAND, which was mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm your information with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your bank check draft, worth the sum of three million united states dollars ($3,000,000,00 USD) that was assigned to delivered to your humble home address by a delivery agent Mr. Ferenc Horvat.

Kindly find the below information, fill and resend back to me for us to review and make sure that you are the rightful owner of the fund, if found successful after the screening process, i will get back to you for the prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

Full Names ::
Residential Address ::
Mobile Number ::
Fax Number ::
Sex ::
Nationality ::
Marital Status ::

Best regards,
Mr. Mike Pence
Vice-president USA
The White House (Official Residence of the President of the USA)
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement