Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405429 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:53 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:15:48 +0000
Subject: Attention please

Attention please

My name is Mr. John Kapore I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreigncustomer. The amount in this account stands at $17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund . I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. Reply back to me urgently, if you are interested. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

Please contact me direct to my private mail address below Email: [email protected]

Best regards,

Mr. John Kapore,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#415991 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:13 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 10:34:58 +0000
Subject: COVID-19 / Loan offer at 3%

Do you need financial help during this pandemic? to pay your bill start up business. Email for details. COVID-19 / Loan offer at 3%

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!