Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405448 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:07 pm
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU? 23/02/2020
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:03:35 -0300

Attention Sir / Madam, We received an email from Mr.frank Answer who said that he is your attorney/partner, that we should stop contacting you as you had car accident and on sick bed. And as such your total sum of $7.6million should be wired to him via his bank account in New York City. We need to get your approval for the release of the fund to your attorney/partner ASAP. If not, upon the receive of this mail, we request you send your personal details as soon as possible to enable us finalizes the immediate release of your fund to you. Do contact our office with your below details correctly to Mr Alex Wilson. pls Reply Messenger to ([email protected] ) 1. Your name: -------------------------------- 2. Your address: ----------------------------- 3. Your telephone: ----------------------------- 4. Age ---------------------------------------- 5. Sex: -------------------------------- --------- 6. Your occupation: ------------------------------ 7. Your identification: ---------------------------- Best Regards, Mr Alex Wilson. 23/02/2020

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement