Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391897 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:21 pm
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 07:33:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Good Morning .

Dear Good Morning ,

I am Barrister Bike Ala, private attorney to Late Mr. Rodrigue, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of (patrollers total Benin) Oil Company Cotonou in Benin Republic West Coast of Africa,Here in after shall be Referred to as my client.On the 18th of Feb 2013,my client,His wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Djougou express-road.All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track His last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Banque Atlantique Benin Republic West Africa.These huge deposits were lodged particularly,with the African Development Bank Benin" where the Deceased had an account valued at US$28M,300,000.00 (Twenty Eight Million,Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating his relatives,now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$28M,300,000.00 can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money 50% to me and 50% to you.I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this Deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, And the way we are going to achieve this is I will need the following information from you such as;

Your Full Name and Address,Your Age,Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose.

I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards,
Barrister Bike Ala.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405460 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:40 pm
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 16:17:28 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello ,

Hello ,

I know this Letter will come to you as surprise, though I do not intend to embarrass you. Please do accept my apologies I do not wish to invade into your privacy, I had written an earlier mail to you but without response, In my first mail I mentioned to you about my late client, a foreigner, who died since 2017, Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank where he made a deposit of 12,500,000.00 USD (Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars) in the event of his death.

The bank has asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the bank, as I could not locate any of his relative hence i contacted you for this claim. Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the transaction.

Am Waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Barrister Bike Ala. Esq,
Adams & Associates Chambers

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!